• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-15 Off-Season Thread (Moss Acquired - Page 16)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Just want to mention it in passing, so I'm just gonna throw a post in here about it.

It obviously won't effect anything I do here or RBF or the time I spend at either, but Tony Lastoria has brought me on to write for the IBI

At this point, I think while Alomar is a candidate he would be significantly behind some others on that list.

Namely Phil Nevin, Jay Bell and Turner Ward

Just want to mention it in passing, so I'm just gonna throw a post in here about it.

It obviously won't effect anything I do here or RBF or the time I spend at either, but Tony Lastoria has brought me on to write for the IBI

Good to hear man, is he still looking for people to work on some things part-time?

I've been debating on writing here and there, mainly to get my fix in since I no longer work in baseball.

Good to hear man, is he still looking for people to work on some things part-time?

I've been debating on writing here and there, mainly to get my fix in since I no longer work in baseball.

Thanks, man.

I believe he is still looking, though don't quote me on that.

I write for Tony from time to time - you'll enjoy working with him...great guy.

I think he's always open to adding more writers, but I don't want to speak for him.

Congrats on your opportunities. I've always kind of wanted to get into sports writing. Thinking of majoring in journalism or something like that.

Congrats on your opportunities. I've always kind of wanted to get into sports writing. Thinking of majoring in journalism or something like that.

My advice would be to minor in it, take on a broader major which opens up more opportunities for you if you choose to go in another direction.

It is not easy to continue a journalism career in this climate, and any beat writer who's seen his colleagues dwindle over the past decade would tell you the same.

My advice would be to minor in it, take on a broader major which opens up more opportunities for you if you choose to go in another direction.

It is not easy to continue a journalism career in this climate, and any beat writer who's seen his colleagues dwindle over the past decade would tell you the same.

I'd like this 1,000 times if I could. Most schools have a school newspaper where you can gain experience and that's all that really matters. You can take some Journalism-related classes as Electives.

Reactions: AZ_
Thoughts on Norichika Aoki as a free agent? Hits LHP, gets on base, shouldn't be overly expensive. He'd fit well hitting in front of Brantley in the #2 slot.

Please trade for Stanton....

Thoughts on Norichika Aoki as a free agent? Hits LHP, gets on base, shouldn't be overly expensive. He'd fit well hitting in front of Brantley in the #2 slot.

He'd fit in great in right field. The only problem is that we'd be really top heavy with leftys (Bourn, Aoki, Brantley).

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."