• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Annual RCF Rate My Team/Who to Play Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I'd much rather have Floyd

My thought as well, especially in a PPR league. Patterson has that big play potential, but the coaching staff hasn't shown any signs that they know how to utilize him properly, or that they're willing to really try.

I probably won't get Floyd anyway, though. I'm last in the waiver order since I've been wrecking shop in this league four weeks straight.

Managed to grab both McKinnon and Marvin Jones in the league where I put up 54 pts last week. This is good.

Now, Montee Ball vs. Roy Helu in a PPR league...?

Managed to grab both McKinnon and Marvin Jones in the league where I put up 54 pts last week. This is good.

Now, Montee Ball vs. Roy Helu in a PPR league...?

I'd go with Ball, but they're both going up against tough defenses, so it's not really a great match-up either way.

So right now my RB4 in my PPR league is Chris Ivory. Should I drop him and take a flier on McKinnon? Kid looked great this week.

My other bench backs are Davis (handcuff) and Ingram.

So right now my RB4 in my PPR league is Chris Ivory. Should I drop him and take a flier on McKinnon? Kid looked great this week.

My other bench backs are Davis (handcuff) and Ingram.

Yes, for sure.

Idk, Ivory has been getting a lot of touches. I would not be surprised if he's the full blown starter shortly with CJ1/2K being the COP back.

Idk, Ivory has been getting a lot of touches. I would not be surprised if he's the full blown starter shortly with CJ1/2K being the COP back.

Yeah, it could go either way. However, my starters are Jamaal Charles and Le'Veon Bell, so they're entrenched outside of an injury. I'm just debating whether I should gamble on possible upside with McKinnon or just stick with Ivory. Neither guy will likely be starting for me, though.

Thanks, I'll go with Helu.

:chuckle:

Hey, I told you to play Hilton, Jeffrey, and Hopkins. In a PPR league, that would have netted you a combined 48 points (at least, based on my league's scoring). I wasn't the one who told you to play Robinson.

Oh yeah, my mistake, I apologize.

It happens. I did make the crack about Eli Manning that was as inaccurate as his typical passing game these days. Maybe he read it and played like elite Eli just to spite me?

Still, I stand by my comment. If there's one thing that I don't trust Eli Manning to be, it's consistent. There's a reason he's sitting on waivers in two of my three leagues, and the third is a twelve-teamer where basically every starting QB is on a roster.

Yeah, it could go either way. However, my starters are Jamaal Charles and Le'Veon Bell, so they're entrenched outside of an injury. I'm just debating whether I should gamble on possible upside with McKinnon or just stick with Ivory. Neither guy will likely be starting for me, though.
Are you able to trade Ivory and then just pick up McKinnon?

Are you able to trade Ivory and then just pick up McKinnon?

I doubt anyone would want him. I picked him up off of waivers when he was available to be added straight up, not claimed, and there are some comparably decent RBs just sitting on waivers like Ben Tate. Also, if I traded him, I'd have to drop someone, and I don't really have any dead weight on my bench.

Right now, my bench is: Romo, Hopkins, Floyd, Gordon, Ingram, Davis, and Ivory

I doubt anyone I'd get in a trade for Ivory is much better, if at all, then any of those guys.

I see, I'd probably stay pat but with your bench you can definitely afford the risk (pretty sure you already said this) of taking him on.

Pick 3. Non-ppr. Regular rules.

Crabtree, Cobb, Cooks & Hawkins.

I currently have Crabtree (even though tough defense, at home, could be a throwing game) and Cobb (why the hell would I sit him?)

So basically Cooks or Hawkins? Currently have Cooks for the big play ability and Hawkins seems more like a PPR threat guy. Also NO is a throwing team, CLE is a split. I just have one of those fantasy hunches on Hawkins, you all know what I mean.

If I sit him I know he will get his first TD. If I play him, he will fumble 8 times.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."