• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Wine and Gold Scrimmage (Oct. 1)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Feeling like LBJ would more likely play in this game than go up against Maccabi... Everything is under control in this game. LBJ doesn't have to do heavy lifting...

I have one ticket up for grabs if anybody is interested...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Making this thread the "game thread".

With less than 24 hours to go--despite this being a glorified practice--I'm really excited to see the whole team on the court together.

I'm not sure where to post this - but is anyone else getting very bad buffering on the cavs.com after-practice interviews? I've tried it on 3 devices now and on 2 different wifis, so I doubt it's all on my end. I can't find how to contact them either. Anyone have any ideas? I'm worried I won't be able to watch the scrimmage tomorrow.

I'm not sure where to post this - but is anyone else getting very bad buffering on the cavs.com after-practice interviews? I've tried it on 3 devices now and on 2 different wifis, so I doubt it's all on my end. I can't find how to contact them either. Anyone have any ideas? I'm worried I won't be able to watch the scrimmage tomorrow.

I have had similar buffering problems and have reported the issue, although it could be my slow Internet speed. It doesn't look like just a Cavs thing but instead true of all the NBA sites. On the plus side, I don't have any problems with buffering on the Cavs streaming page (http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/live), which is where they will be showing the game.

I have had similar buffering problems and have reported the issue, although it could be my slow Internet speed. It doesn't look like just a Cavs thing but instead true of all the NBA sites. On the plus side, I don't have any problems with buffering on the Cavs streaming page (http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/live), which is where they will be showing the game.

Thanks! How can I report it? Perhaps if others are having this issue the more people reporting it could help them with a fix.

Thanks! How can I report it? Perhaps if others are having this issue the more people reporting it could help them with a fix.

I sent you a PM. I don't have a formal contact route - have no idea why there isn't one on the Cavs site.

I can't believe that when I wake up, I'll be watching this team on the floor for the first time. Also looking forward to seeing that new floor in action as well. Should be a heck of a lot of fun - Just one quick thing to note: No injuries!

I can't believe that when I wake up, I'll be watching this team on the floor for the first time. Also looking forward to seeing that new floor in action as well. Should be a heck of a lot of fun - Just one quick thing to note: No injuries!
Don't want to burst your bubble, but...

Looks like the new court is in. The new video board is being covered up and temporary video boards are in.

10653635_10152802888918278_3104740995786265852_n.jpg

That thing looks like it is free throw to free throw and curved.

Looks like the new court is in. The new video board is being covered up and temporary video boards are in.

Looks like, if I had to guess, that is just the frame of the boards. Nevertheless, exciting.

Am I missing something or does it seem like there is a lot more yellow or "gold" paint around the concourses entrances/exits?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."