• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Week 5: Browns @ Titans (1:00 P.M. CBS)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Soda

Listen To The Kids!
Reaction score
MP10000003976_P255075_500X500.jpg

1-2 (0-1 Away)
vs.
1-3 (0-1 at Home)
1057.gif

At LP Field

lp_580.jpg

CBS-logo-small1.jpg

Browns haven't beat the Titans since 2005. They have a good chance to steal this one from a floundering team in Tennessee who still needs a real QB.

My prediction: Browns 24 - Tennessee 20

I'm hoping the Browns can blow the doors off the Titans and get rolling to steamroll the Steelers.

For those interested in the broadcasting crew, it's Andrew Catalon, Steve Tasker, and Steve Beuerlein.

Spoiler alert: they're all terrible.

This game should give the defense some confidence. If the defense comes out and looks like they have the first 3 games then we are in for a very disappointing season.

As long as Hoyer does what he does best, we will win this. Titans don't have a starting serviceable QB on their roster.

Good news is that the Titans are bad and we are coming off a bye.

Bad news is it is on the road.

I thought Baltimore was a better team than the credit they were getting in week 4. Nobody wants to say, "Hey this team is one Ray Rice away from looking like a contender. The Ravens defense is coming together up front." Felt like a trap and I was actually a little relieved it came down to the last play. Steve Smith single handedly destroyed Carolina in week 5.

This Tennessee team is injured, and they weren't that good when healthy. I think Browns fans will finally have a game where they feel comfortable.

This has all the makings of a let down game for the Browns. We are favored on the road vs a team in shambles with a guy who looks like JC as their starting QB because their bottom 5 starting QB is injured. We should win this game going away but the Browns of the recent past seem to lose games like this. Hopefully this version of the Browns can close out games they should win on paper.

If this game is going to be a let-down it will be because the Browns allow Shonn Greene to get short yards and allow Sankey to gash the defense. I do not think their QB situation is adequate in the least, but the Browns are definitely known for making JAGs look like stars.

If this game is going to be a let-down it will be because the Browns allow Shonn Greene to get short yards and allow Sankey to gash the defense. I do not think their QB situation is adequate in the least, but the Browns are definitely known for making JAGs look like stars.

My biggest concern is that they finally unleash Sankey, who was a beast in the Pac 12. They are still playing the "carrot on the stick" game with Shonn Greene and Dexter McCluster, but neither has been as productive as Sankey. Browns coaches did the same with Josh Gordon as a rookie, but eventually the Browns just said, "Screw it if he doesn't do X, Y, and Z... His post route is unstoppable." They may come to the same conclusion with their disappointing offense and the promising Sankey.

I still have the Browns winning this one.

I am rarely this optomistic, but the Brownies are going to take Tennessee to pound town.

31-13.

Big game, and there will be the usual halftime and postgame show. I have made it easier to view. Now the player is a one click player. Click on the arrow and that's all. No more searching.

If you don't want chat...watch here: http://viewer.dacast.com/broadcaster/2198/c/51670 Just click on the arrow

If you want to chat: Just click the player on the mooheadradio.com front page.

Game prediction: Browns 24-21. Let's hope....

Go Browns!

Marc (Moo)

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."