• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Fastlane Tonight - in Cleveland!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Anybody know where I can score some solid TLC PPV tickets at the Q for a decent price? I've been looking everywhere but prices are crazy insane right now.

Anybody know where I can score some solid TLC PPV tickets at the Q for a decent price? I've been looking everywhere but prices are crazy insane right now.

Ticketmaster or flash seats?

Still hunting for some TLC tickets, I really don't understand why the prices of these are so high. You can get Hell in a Cell and Survivor series tickets for around 50 dollars for good seats lower level, but TLC tickets are in the $70-$100 price range. Is there a big return or a match I'm missing or something? I went to the Royal Rumble in Pittsburgh last year and got tickets right beside the titantron for $45, I just can't believe these prices.

Haven't been able to catch WWE for a good number of months. What's happening at the moment guys? Last thing I saw, Seth Rollins went rogue to do his own thing. Anything new/exciting/worth getting back into for?

What's happening with Bray Wyatt?

Haven't been able to catch WWE for a good number of months. What's happening at the moment guys? Last thing I saw, Seth Rollins went rogue to do his own thing. Anything new/exciting/worth getting back into for?

What's happening with Bray Wyatt?

Ambrose versus Rollins in HIAC this Sunday

Wyatt is being repackaged, and they're getting split. I'd guess it's because Harper is too good not to stand alone. Lot's of build for their return.

WWE Network is free this month and tonight is Survivor Series. If you haven't tuned in for a while I'd suggest you watch tonight because there is something major in the works. In the spoiler tag.

Sting is supposed to debut. Roman Reigns and Randy Orton are also supposed to return. There's also speculation there may be another big return but that's unconfirmed. They apparently want to go all out to entice the people watching for free to keep the network going forward.

WWE Network is free this month and tonight is Survivor Series. If you haven't tuned in for a while I'd suggest you watch tonight because there is something major in the works. In the spoiler tag.

Sting is supposed to debut. Roman Reigns and Randy Orton are also supposed to return. There's also speculation there may be another big return but that's unconfirmed. They apparently want to go all out to entice the people watching for free to keep the network going forward.
Thanks for the heads up on the Network.

Only 5 matches on the card. Even if 2 are Survivor Series' matches, that seems light.

Hopefully Miz and Mizdow win

It's in my hometown tonight, but without any expendable income I can't justify spending that much money when only like 2 matches somewhat intrigue me

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

So it happened and it was a surreal moment. Never thought I'd see Sting in a WWE ring but it was well worth the wait. And they made Dolph look like a million bucks tonight as well.

Sting vs HHH at WM 31?

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

I believe the term is "marked out"......I just did it and I haven't in years.

It's a shame the rumors came out earlier this week. The Internet is truly bringing down professional wrestling.

Loved almost every minute of the end of that match. EXCEPT that Rollins and Ziggler were just passed out for about 10 minutes... So dumb.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."