• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Destiny

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
My buddy found this website. destinypublicevents.com its perfect if your trying to do public events or them patrol missions.

My luck is a little crazy. Got my third exotic bounty: Thorn. Almost done with the last part. So I'll have Thorn for when it gets buffed and hopefully I finish Bad Juju by then as well. Hopefully they make them good.

This week's weekly heroic and nightfall strike is pretty easy. I've found some ways to take down the mission pretty quickly.

Yeah if you just go over by where the hive spawn, it's to easy to do the first wave. Just staying at the back for the walker so he doesn't shoot at you, and for sepiks, there really isn't a great spot. I thought the doorway you walk in would work, but a captain, and vandals spawn behind you and kill you.

So I went down below the walkway, and beat him from there.

Another week, another raid, nightfall, and heroic done. Is it Tuesday yet?

Did you solo it or do it as a group? I was thinking of taking Icebreaker in there and giving it a go.

Solo'd the weekly and Nightfall with just my Icebreaker and Plan C for a couple captains. As for a place to do the Walker, easiest spot is in the little tunnel/building to the right of him. Stand at the corner, his shots will almost never go up in there, enemies will rarely ever come up in that spot.

Easiest place to do Sepkis is underneath the platform. You'll have to deal with a couple spawns that the ship will drop, but for the most part, you pop out, fire off 6 snipers, back behind the bars so he can't hit you.

And dreaming, yes, I play on the Xbone. GT: xsabre420

Did you solo it or do it as a group? I was thinking of taking Icebreaker in there and giving it a go.
Both. Solo the first time, solo to the boss the second, and then invited people to join at the boss.

Two characters, two runs.

Seriously, if you just go straight left out of the entrance to the devil walkers part, and go through the building with the door facing you, when you get to the other side, he doesn't shoot at you. The adds don't even know you are there. He did shoot at me one time in the weekly, but it was just the blue turret bullets, not the rocket. In the Nightfall with a void damage sniper, I took him out in about 5 mins, if that, then it was cleaning up the adds time.

I suck at the crucible

Did you play Halo? It's all about the fucking headshots man. I have bad matches where my teammates are fucking useless which causes my ratio to get fucked. Other games, I'm 20 and 2. I find the easiest thing to do in Crucible is play Control and just snipe the shit out of one of the points.

X, I seen you running around mars the other day. Tried to get to ya but you left. I'll add you here in the next couple days.

Played the raid twice. First time, joined a team on atheon. I had no clue what was going on but fi gu red it out and beat him. Got the fucking chatter white shadder...dumb. second time we started at the oracles. Took us a little. We all stayed in a group which I heard was dumb. But we managed after about an hour. Couldn't get past the gatekeepers. We had 4 solid guys and 2 young kids. They couldn't keep the gate open aND the vex from suicide. We were running just another guy and I in the gates. It was fun but work sucks right now lol

X, I seen you running around mars the other day. Tried to get to ya but you left. I'll add you here in the next couple days.

Played the raid twice. First time, joined a team on atheon. I had no clue what was going on but fi gu red it out and beat him. Got the fucking chatter white shadder...dumb. second time we started at the oracles. Took us a little. We all stayed in a group which I heard was dumb. But we managed after about an hour. Couldn't get past the gatekeepers. We had 4 solid guys and 2 young kids. They couldn't keep the gate open aND the vex from suicide. We were running just another guy and I in the gates. It was fun but work sucks right now lol

Easiest thing to do is not worry about keeping the portals open until guys inside tell you to open.

Up to 28, attempted my first run through of the raid the other night when I was still 27. Got to the last guy but my team was half useless, had 1 strong player who explained the fights, and my brother and I who were only 27 and had never been there.

It's a ton of fun and I'm excited to get back in now that I'm 28 and know what's going on.

Also - Thorn is godlike in the Crucible. Fucking love this gun so much.

Picked up an xbox one last Friday solely for this game. Haven't had this much fun with a video game in 3 or 4 years. Whether it be the crucible or any type of coop patrol/raid I've been having a blast.

Just got to level 20 today. Bout to start grinding for that light gear...

Picked up an xbox one last Friday solely for this game. Haven't had this much fun with a video game in 3 or 4 years. Whether it be the crucible or any type of coop patrol/raid I've been having a blast.

Just got to level 20 today. Bout to start grinding for that light gear...

Make sure you add xsabre420 on your friends list. I'll help you out if I'm online with whatever you need.

You ever get the exotic bounty for Thorn, let me know. I need to do the crucible shit for it.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."