• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Anthony Bennett

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Minny is really growing on me. Im going to watch some of their games this season I feel like.

A Dieng, Bennett, Wiggins, Lavine, Rubio lineup in the next few years could really become something special honestly.

Minny is really growing on me. Im going to watch some of their games this season I feel like.

A Dieng, Bennett, Wiggins, Lavine, Rubio lineup in the next few years could really become something special honestly.

Yep, agreed. In fact, I'm playing as Minny in my 2K My GM at the moment. Lot of fun playing with Wiggins, that's for sure. Anyone know why AB was wearing the goggles? He making it a staple part of his game and pulling a Stoudemire on us?

Among his various medical procedures this summer, he had LASIK surgery to correct his vision. He's wearing goggles until his eyes are fully healed.

He must have gone for the cheap LASIK don't the posh ones have like a 24 hour recovery?

Glad he's being relevant, I would just feel sorry for him otherwise

He must have gone for the cheap LASIK don't the posh ones have like a 24 hour recovery?

Glad he's being relevant, I would just feel sorry for him otherwise

Most people that get LASIK don't then play sports...especially on the professional level. A poke in the eye, or hit to the head (solid pick, accidental elbow, etc), and there's a chance he goes blind. Better safe than sorry.

17 points for Bennett against Indiana. I didn't watch the game but it says he shot 7-9 so hey

Most people that get LASIK don't then play sports...especially on the professional level. A poke in the eye, or hit to the head (solid pick, accidental elbow, etc), and there's a chance he goes blind. Better safe than sorry.
Are you talking about immediately after the surgery? cause there's a number of players that have had it. Rudy Gay had it, and something makes me say even Lebron had it. But I could be wrong there. Maybe it was just contacts.

Could we have gotten Love without trading Bennet?
I feel like Bennet has a huge upside in his game, I feel like he;s gonna be an allstar and we fucked it up :/
Giving Wiggins is fine, really fine but I feel like Bennet will shine t his season, maybe we could have offered a different deal :(

I feel like Bennet has a huge upside in his game, I feel like he;s gonna be an allstar and we fucked it up :/
Giving Wiggins is fine, really fine but I feel like Bennet will shine t his season, maybe we could have offered a different deal :(

The Royals got one of the ten best players in the world, but they fucked up because they gave up a guy who might be an all-star? Does not compute...

The Royals got one of the ten best players in the world, but they fucked up because they gave up a guy who might be an all-star? Does not compute...

What i'm saying is,
Minnesota were against the ropes, we had the upper hand maybe we could have squeezed a better deal for us.. just my thoughts as two of those young talents are so young and developing..
Also, we may have had the best bench in the league..
I'm not saying I give up Love for that just saying that maybe just maybe things could have gone alittle better

I don't really see where Bennett fits on this team. Lebron most likely wanted guys with a more developed game, not project players.

What i'm saying is,
Minnesota were against the ropes, we had the upper hand maybe we could have squeezed a better deal for us.. just my thoughts as two of those young talents are so young and developing..
Also, we may have had the best bench in the league..
I'm not saying I give up Love for that just saying that maybe just maybe things could have gone alittle better

I know what you're saying, and I know where you're coming from.... because I was right there this summer, but with regard to Wiggins. Thought the Cavs should hold out and put the pressure on Minny. However, what it came down to was do you want Love or not? Waiting doesn't automatically mean the Cavs land Love for less than what they gave up. Who's to say another team doesn't jump in with a better offer? It comes down to Bennett and Wiggins vs. Love. AB has potential, but if he becomes half of what Kevin Love is, I'd be thoroughly surprised.

Cool,
After you have seen a slight glimpse of Blatt's Offense,
Don't you feel like Wiggins and Bennet could benefit off it?
I just love looking at guys develop especially when you feel like they could make it.. Bron as the floor general could have made it work..
Although Love spacing could make Varejao and Tristan better, I don't know I was really put off by this trade since I wanted the Cavs and Blatt to teach and form a new identity as a team and I did feel like they could make it without Love since Lebron is an in game coach and could make those rookies feel confident, Although I believe Lebron really wanted Love no matter what?

Edit:
Some part of me want Wiggins and Bennet to succeed but ther other part want them to play subpar and "fail"
M I bad ? :p

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."