• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Matthew Dellavedova

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Really? I know I sound like a curmudgeon, but shit like this makes the whole forum look like trash. No wonder the Cavs organization tries its best to avoid any kind of official affiliation with us.

Really? I know I sound like a curmudgeon, but shit like this makes the whole forum look like trash. No wonder the Cavs organization tries its best to avoid any kind of official affiliation with us.
Wait, what?

A quick Google search made me :chuckle:

7326731eec9.gif

Welp, looks like the Dental Dam nickname is gone. I agree that it was pretty tasteless. Especially if the powers that be would like to get team exposure..

Look, now that we are fielding a competitive team I understand the need to clean up thread titles. However during those horrendous seasons with very few bright spots I always knew that I could get a good laugh by coming to the "Elk Shyt" or "Assfingers" thread. It was much needed catharsis.

Well, maybe he'll head butt someone and we can go with Matthew "Hammerhead" Dellavedova, or maybe someone will kick him in the nuts and he won't flinch so we can go with "Iron Balls". But until then, I guess we're just stuck with "Delly".

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."