• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Annual RCF Rate My Team/Who to Play Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Just pulled the trigger on a big trade for me.

My starting line up is now:

QB: Russell Wilson
RB: Demarco Murray
RB: Arian Foster
WR: Demaryius Thomas
WR: Eric Decker
TE: Greg Olsen
FLEX: Marshawn Lynch

K: Blair Walsh

DEF: Bills

Holy shit your RB's :adjoint: I mean Decker is, ehh. But I have the Bills D too and they are usually pretty solid. Sacks galore. Nice line-up.

what do you guys think the value of Ronnie Hillman is? I have him on my bench behind Forte, Murray, and Ellington. I want to trade him, but I think he's worth way more than everyone else is thinking right now. I expect the starter job to be his even when Ball is healthy.

You need to find someone that is in need of a RB, NOW. Someone will be desperate and just say how all reports are leading to a split, even Hillman getting more carries when Ball comes back. Or package Hillman and one of your WR's for a star WR.

Pick two, non-PPR:
LeSean McCoy @ Ari
Ben Tate vs Oak
Brandon Oliver @ Ari
Tre Mason @ KC

Pick one, non-PPR:
DeAndre Hopkins @ Ten
Wes Welker vs. SD
Mike Evans vs. Min

This is a 3WR, 2RB league. Julio and Dez are my other two WR starters.

Also, Palmer or Foles? I've got Palmer in right now but honestly it seems kind of like a wash to me.

First one is tough. Oliver is playing Denver, btw :) I would go McCoy for the boom or bust factor. You just have to getlucky, even though Ari D is pretty solid against the run. Can Tate snap out of his funk? Can the o-line get better? I feel the SD/Den game is going to be a shootout between Rivers/Manning. Mason is still probably gonna split carries unless he comes out strong. I would go McCoy and Tate. Tough call, though.

Also tough. Welker hasnt been getting a lot of targets recently, but the game should be a shootout. Hopkins is a good bet b/c Titans D has been sloppy lately. Evans has been getting targets too, great RZ threat. Flip a coin.

Would like some advice on a trade i made. Traded laveon bell for Matt Ryan ,jimmy Graham and Steve Smith. I'm not too fond of Ryan right now. Im not sure how much of an upgrade he is over palmer and Stafford. But I think Graham is an upgrade over gronk and smith would greatly help my receiver core. I can also use gronk as trade bait down the line

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Would like some advice on a trade i made. Traded laveon bell for Matt Ryan ,jimmy Graham and Steve Smith. I'm not too fond of Ryan right now. Im not sure how much of an upgrade he is over palmer and Stafford. But I think Graham is an upgrade over gronk and smith would greatly help my receiver core. I can also use gronk as trade bait down the line

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Your league is the worst. :chuckle:

Pick two, non-PPR:
LeSean McCoy @ Ari
Ben Tate vs Oak
Brandon Oliver @ Ari
Tre Mason @ KC

Pick one, non-PPR:
DeAndre Hopkins @ Ten
Wes Welker vs. SD
Mike Evans vs. Min

This is a 3WR, 2RB league. Julio and Dez are my other two WR starters.

Also, Palmer or Foles? I've got Palmer in right now but honestly it seems kind of like a wash to me.

McCoy and Tate, and then I'd lean towards Welker.

Okay, question number two. This is a full-PPR league, flex position. I'm assuming Megatron is out. If not, I'll probably slot him in at the flex.

Pick one:
Michael Floyd vs Phi
DeAndre Hopkins @ Ten
Mark Ingram vs GB
Tre Mason @ KC

Floyd is currently in the spot.

---

And question three. Half-PPR.

Pick two:
Eddie Lacy @ NO
Ahmad Bradshaw @ Pit
Mark Ingram vs GB

I also have Fred Jackson and Frank Gore, but the former is injured and the latter is on a bye.

Also, Rivers or Romo? Rivers might get into a shootout, but Romo is playing the Redskins.

Okay, question number two. This is a full-PPR league, flex position. I'm assuming Megatron is out. If not, I'll probably slot him in at the flex.

Pick one:
Michael Floyd vs Phi
DeAndre Hopkins @ Ten
Mark Ingram vs GB
Tre Mason @ KC

Floyd is currently in the spot.

---

And question three. Half-PPR.

Pick two:
Eddie Lacy @ NO
Ahmad Bradshaw @ Pit
Mark Ingram vs GB

I also have Fred Jackson and Frank Gore, but the former is injured and the latter is on a bye.

Also, Rivers or Romo? Rivers might get into a shootout, but Romo is playing the Redskins.

With the flex, I'd pick Floyd. I think the kid is ready to break out now that Palmer is back and those two are developing a rhythm.

As far as the second, I'd take Lacy and Bradshaw. NO defense is a joke and Bradshaw has been rock solid consistent.

Rivers or Romo? I'd say Rivers is the safer bet, but Romo has a ton of upside in that matchup. I'd go Romo, but I'm also a Cowboys fan so take that advice with a grain of salt.

With the flex, I'd pick Floyd. I think the kid is ready to break out now that Palmer is back and those two are developing a rhythm.

As far as the second, I'd take Lacy and Bradshaw. NO defense is a joke and Bradshaw has been rock solid consistent.

Rivers or Romo? I'd say Rivers is the safer bet, but Romo has a ton of upside in that matchup. I'd go Romo, but I'm also a Cowboys fan so take that advice with a grain of salt.

You picked all the people I picked. :chuckle:

Rivers and Romo was the toughest choice. Denver has a really good defense, though, so I think I'll stick with Romo this week.

I don't know about you guys, but I could read this thread and answer questions about fantasy all day every day, and I love the basketball even more. I secretly want to be Matthew Berry, except the basketball version of him.

I don't know about you guys, but I could read this thread and answer questions about fantasy all day every day, and I love the basketball even more. I secretly want to be Matthew Berry, except the basketball version of him.

Especially since half the time I am wrong. That's why I try and put as much info as I can

Yeah I too love shooting the shit about fantasy sports. Basically every day after work out in the dog park attached to my apartment building me and my friends sit around and talk about fantasy football while the dogs run around.

Yeah I too love shooting the shit about fantasy sports. Basically every day after work out in the dog park attached to my apartment building me and my friends sit around and talk about fantasy football while the dogs run around.

:fc67bc5d:

Work is slow, so I'm going to rant on some fantasy football :chuckle:

I've been playing FF for the past 5 years or so, but this is the first year that I have been really active on the trade front. I felt like I had a strong team on paper, but we started 1-3 and had a lot of inconsistent play, so I decided I was going to play the trade game to rebuild my team. Now I'm 3-4, and I feel like my team is prepped to dominate on the stretch run. Keep in mind this is a 10 team PPR league. This is roughly the team I drafted:

QB: Aaron Rodgers
WR: Victor Cruz
WR: Vincent Jackson
WR: Jeremy Maclin
RB: Lesean Mccoy
RB: Arian Foster
TE: Jordan Cameron
Notable bench guys: Zach Ertz, Toby Gerhardt, Phillip Rivers, Michael Floyd

I love this team on paper, but a lot of early underperformers. Cruz was boom or bust, Mccoy couldn't get it started, etc. So, my first trade:

Cruz and Gerhardt for Andre Johnson and Knownshon Moreno

Welp, With Cruz and Moreno out for the year and Gerhardt being worthless, I'd say I won that trade. Andre has been a rock solid WR for me, not posting big #'s but getting me 8-12 points consistently every week.

Next trade:

Matt Asiata and Eddie Royal for Julian Edelman and Frank Gore

This is one where I'm proud of myself. Picked up Asiata and Royal on waivers, had a week where they both scored 30 points, and then sold high on them. Edelman is a wr2 threat, and while Gore has been inconsistent he's a much better back to have then Asiata at this point.

Next trade:

Lesean Mccoy for Calvin Johnson

Guy was in last place with Calvin Johnson sitting on his bench, and he was desperate for a rb. Jury is still out on this one since Megatron hasn't gotten back on the field yet, but I'm hoping he will beast for me on the road to the playoffs.

Last trade:

Jeremy Maclin for Andre Ellington

You guys already know up thread :chuckle:

So NOW my roster stands today as:

QB:Rodgers
WR: Calvin Johnson
WR: Andre Johnson
WR: Vincent Jackson
RB: Foster
RB: Ellington
Flex: Julian Edelman
TE: Jordan Cameron
Notable bench guys: Michael Floyd, Frank Gore, Phillip Rivers, Andre Holmes, Dennard Robinson, Ryan Matthews

end rant/

The guy in my .5 PPR league that has DeMarco Murray is currently sitting at 1-6. I offered him Brandon Marshall and Eddie Lacy for Murray. I imagine he'll say no, but can't hurt to try. I need a consistent RB and he needs more depth.

I got Murray and been thinking about trading bim. I'm afraid he's going to grt injuried. Prolly won't end up trading him since I'm in first and been blowing people out the water l, but was wondering his worth. What would you guys be willing to give up?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."