• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Johnny Manziel: Swan Won't Return His Calls

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I hit up the S.F. Browns Backer bar today. Met Kosis, good dude. Spilled my second beer directly into some nice woman's purse. Felt bad afterward. The receivers were an utter nightmare. Johnny can't fix that. That's just about all I have to say.

How do you go about randomly meeting RCF folks? Like, unless you discussed it before going, how does one get to the point where RCF is brought up?

How do you go about randomly meeting RCF folks? Like, unless you discussed it before going, how does one get to the point where RCF is brought up?

That's a real interesting topic. I meet people in real life that are big Cavs fans and follow them pretty closely but I've never been able to bring up RCF.

That's a real interesting topic. I meet people in real life that are big Cavs fans and follow them pretty closely but I've never been able to bring up RCF.

I always want to see if someone is an RCFer, but I feel like a huge creep talking about a message-board with someone who might not use them... It's just an odd topic.

I always want to see if someone is an RCFer, but I feel like a huge creep talking about a message-board with someone who might not use them... It's just an odd topic.

If you were one of the starters/main contributors to the site, it wouldn't be too bad. But talking to someone at a bar during a Cavs game and asking him if he knows pink-named SixPACK on RCF, I may have a restraining order filed against me.

I think Kosis had put a message out that he would be in SF and where was a good place to go to watch and Keys replied. Or I could be wrong.

I think Kosis had put a message out that he would be in SF and where was a good place to go to watch and Keys replied. Or I could be wrong.

So, in that case, do you just ask everyone at the bar if their name is Kosis? :chuckle:

I just remember the LeBron banner hanging at Nick's. I looked like a lonely alcoholic until I was approached by WUJU, Nicky and Glen.

So, in that case, do you just ask everyone at the bar if their name is Kosis? :chuckle:

I just remember the LeBron banner hanging at Nick's. I looked like a lonely alcoholic until I was approached by WUJU, Nicky and Glen.

Easy. You both dress in a safari outfit. Khakis, Pith Helmet, Binoculars. Nothing strange about two guys meeting in a bar in pith helmets...

Yep. At this point I've been chatting sports with some of you for a decade... at this point I sometimes feel its weirder that I haven't met many RCFers than refusing to meet RCFers. I also had Tyguy and his girlfriend over for a visit, my wife thought it was odd at first then realized people on this site know as much about each other as most of us know about our own neighbors.

If you were one of the starters/main contributors to the site, it wouldn't be too bad. But talking to someone at a bar during a Cavs game and asking him if he knows pink-named SixPACK on RCF, I may have a restraining order filed against me.

im gonna start watching cavs games at bars more often and ask everyone if they answer to SixPACK.. i'll let you know if i find anyone :chuckle:

We should come up with a secret signal for when we meet. If they flash the "gang" sign back, they are one of us. :chuckle:

Sing karaoke to Debarge in the rape shed and you become a living legend...the velvet ropes part...free drinks and women find you wherever you go.

Sing karaoke to Debarge in the rape shed and you become a living legend...the velvet ropes part...free drinks and women find you wherever you go.

Consider it done. I'll grow the stache and try to grow my best jerry curlet for a golden penis or 2 :chuckle: :numbness:

apparently its worth the effort gor people to go out of their way to dismiss any reasonable discussion on the matter. if people dont wanna talk about manziel. im not sure why they continue to do what they can to kill the manziel thread.

And there's the disconnect you're having with everyone else in this thread. Your suggestion is not reasonable, despite how many times you want to isolate one play (that technically didn't even happen).

I haven't seen anyone suggest having Manziel on the field for a change of pace or different look is a bad thing, but they're disagreeing with the options you're laying out. Manziel is at his best when he's improvising. Tough to draw up plays with improvisation as the core of its success. Manziel is an undersized, (relatively) slow player, with zero polish at any position outside of spread QB.

EDIT: Didn't realize there were 3 new pages since this post. Feel free to flag as Old - I'd do it if I could.

Last edited:
Ill mark it as creative. a Creative way to pull me back into this thread.

The Browns dont really have any spectacular receivers. they rely on their running game and they dont have a guy who can win a game on his arm alone.

Get Manziel on the field line him up anywhere except the offensive line.
dual quarterbacks . End around options, reverse, pitch outs, etc. decoy

The response i got was as if i was suggesting Manziel actually play those positions.

yeah its gimmicky so what the Browns need some gimmicks for an offense that is constantly sputtering.

They are 28th in 3rd down conversions. 24th in time of possession and at the same time 3rds in yards per play and 14th in scoring.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."