• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Annual RCF Rate My Team/Who to Play Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I got Murray and been thinking about trading bim. I'm afraid he's going to grt injuried. Prolly won't end up trading him since I'm in first and been blowing people out the water l, but was wondering his worth. What would you guys be willing to give up?

I'm not a fan of the "what if" game when it comes to injuries. You have the #1 fantasy player at a premium position, and he's running behind the leagues best line on a team that is rolling. I wouldn't trade him. If you're dead set on it, the only way to get fair value is to nab upgrades at multiple positions as part of the deal.

I got Murray and been thinking about trading bim. I'm afraid he's going to grt injuried. Prolly won't end up trading him since I'm in first and been blowing people out the water l, but was wondering his worth. What would you guys be willing to give up?
I have Murray. Only played I'd consider trading him for is Peyton, because I can play more than 1 QB. There's no point in trading him unless the rest of your team is garbage or you're in PPR. He's a guaranteed 20 points a week and legitimate threat to break the single season rushing record. Ride him to victory.

I don't know about you guys, but I could read this thread and answer questions about fantasy all day every day, and I love the basketball even more. I secretly want to be Matthew Berry, except the basketball version of him.
Why would you want to be one of the worst fantasy analysts out there?

Would like some advice on a trade i made. Traded laveon bell for Matt Ryan ,jimmy Graham and Steve Smith. I'm not too fond of Ryan right now. Im not sure how much of an upgrade he is over palmer and Stafford. But I think Graham is an upgrade over gronk and smith would greatly help my receiver core. I can also use gronk as trade bait down the line

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
I hate this trade. You may have actually got worse despite getting Graham in the deal.

I hate this trade. You may have actually got worse despite getting Graham in the deal.

I probably could have gotten more for bell. I already have murray fort3 and Mccoy. But every guy who has a stud qb wanted bell and forte. Some guy wanted Murray and forte for Jay Cutler. I didn't even respond.

I probably could have gotten more for bell. I already have murray fort3 and Mccoy. But every guy who has a stud qb wanted bell and forte. Some guy wanted Murray and forte for Jay Cutler. I didn't even respond.
Oh that's right you play in that 4 team league.:chuckle:
Good deal then.

I benched AJ Green and started Emmanuel Sanders. Looking like the right call :chuckle:

I benched AJ Green and started Emmanuel Sanders. Looking like the right call :chuckle:
I was forced to bench Green since his status is up in the air, but who did I put in for him? Keenan Allen. I couldn't have been happier last night.

Hey guys need help with my qb this week. I don't like Stafford or Ryan. Palmer and Alex Smith are on the wire. Will probably pick up palmer again.

I would definitely stick with Stafford in that situation.

Hey guys need help with my qb this week. I don't like Stafford or Ryan. Palmer and Alex Smith are on the wire. Will probably pick up palmer again.

Stafford is the best option of the bunch, especially when Megatron comes back healthy.

Stafford has been slow lately. But when CJ comes back and healthy Bush, he will be fine. I have been thinking of benching him but I truly believe he will come alive in the playoffs for me.

I might lose this week to the worst team in the league. Granted he's really only the worst team in the league because he doesn't set his lineups/doesn't care. We just needed an even number of people in the league, thus him. He had been starting DeAngelo Williams the last few weeks. We call a matchup vs. him "BBW" for Brett-Bye-Week.

Some of his projections are pretty wack though....kicker at 15, Doug Baldwin at 20, Charles Clay at 20.

Same here. Playing last place guy and he had Welker in his line-up, took him out and replaced him with Fitzgerald. You know he will blow up this week.

He also started Keenan Allen. Of course, only 2nd good week he has had. Had to come against me.

This is a huge week, too. All bundled up in the middle. 3rd place to 9th are all separated by 1 game.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."