• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cavs (5-1) @ Memphis (2-4) | ESPN - 8 p.m. Eastern

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We really need to make some cuts-some of these guys tonight are not NBA caliber.

Well, this is what pre-season is for. Is for some guys to make the team and some not.

Waiters is an enigma to me, I really want to see if he find his place offensively amongst the big boys of this squad. He had another solid effort tonight, I just hope he doesn't try and force it when it matters.

If healthy, they can be a dangerous team in the west. Maybe 6-8 seed.
I live in Memphis, if Memphis stays healthy being in the 2nd year with their coach I would not be shocked to see them as high as the 4th seed.

Last year Gasol missed 23 games and Conley was hurt for part of the year.
They play a different style that frustrates people because of how they are constructed and play it's more old school bang inside.
The Clippers will not want to see them in the playoffs and OKC is never thrilled to see them since they have beaten them in the playoffs and took them to 7 last year.

San Antonio is a bad match up for them and has a ridiculous win % over them.

They are going to be good this year.

The Cavs will be fine as they get used to Blatt's O and D systems, I know many want instant awesome now, but it will take time during the regular season to get it together.

I'm going to sit back and enjoy the ride.

Couldn't watch the game last night. Did they throw haywood in there against gasol? If so how did he look against him?

Couldn't watch the game last night. Did they throw haywood in there against gasol? If so how did he look against him?

He had a nice bucket, a couple boards. Beyond that, he excelled at his true role on the team of being a great contract.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."