• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Annual RCF Rate My Team/Who to Play Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I hate to ask by I was offered aj green and frank gore for Murray. I pass right?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I hate to ask by I was offered aj green and frank gore for Murray. I pass right?

What is your record in your league...

I am just curious b/c when you post your line-up, you should be undefeated and why would you even bother trading anyone? That trade is like watching a WNBA game. It's a fucking joke.

i dont like that you have to click the button to activate the quick reply =\
or that there's this yahoo advertisement on the bottom of my screen. everything else is nice though. sucks no sigs though.

Thought so. Thanks guys

What is your record in your league...

I am just curious b/c when you post your line-up, you should be undefeated and why would you even bother trading anyone? That trade is like watching a WNBA game. It's a fucking joke.

I am 5 and 2 in 2nd place out of 10 teams . Its a qb heavy league. Each passing score is 7 points. There is no flex if there were I'd be undefeated for sure

I am 5 and 2 in 2nd place out of 10 teams . Its a qb heavy league. Each passing score is 7 points. There is no flex if there were I'd be undefeated for sure

Sounds like one of the most ass backwards leagues of all time.

My opponent has Gronk and Foster. Fuck me.

My opponent has Brady in a six point per QB touchdown league. Fuck.

At least I have Brady in my other league. Small consolation.

I traded Gronk for Rashad Jennings and Matt Asiata so I don't want to hear about it.

YESSSSSSSSS I beat the worst team in the league!

I was up 30 or so with Reed left, he had DeSean Jackson and DeMarco Murray last night...intense game. Won by 3 points thanks to some Reed catches in OT.

I am in 4th place out of 14 but have scored the 3rd fewest points. no shame.

Which side do you like? 1ppr

Fitz, Wayne & L. Miller for L. Bell, Daniels and Hunter

Which side do you like? 1ppr

Fitz, Wayne & L. Miller for L. Bell, Daniels and Hunter

LeVeon Bell > all that other garbage

Lamar Miller is solid but it doesn't matter in comparison to Bell. Fitz + Wayne = next to worthless. You can't play Fitz or Wayne with confidence. Same with Hunter. Daniels maybe.

Hey guys I need a qb this week. Matt Ryan and Stafford are on byes. The best available qbs are Palmer tannehill, hoyer, Orton and Fitzpatrick.

I want to say palmer but I don't like the matchup against Dallas.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."