• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Dion Waiters Traded

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Grade the Trade (Waiters + Kirk/Amundsen + 2nd rd pick for Smith, Shumpert, and 1st rd pick)

• A+

Votes: 18 7.1%
  • A

Votes: 68 26.7%
  • B

Votes: 106 41.6%
  • C

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • D

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • F

Votes: 9 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron loves Dion, I'm assuming LeBron wants Dion starting... Windy says LeBron gets anything he wants in CLE, yet Windy is saying Dion will be going to the bench when that would go against what LeBron wants I'm assuming... Contradiction.

Byron benched Dion for 10 games as a rookie.. the last 4 games Dion came off the bench was after a month layoff for injury.
this is further support that in those last 4 games he
for the season Dion had 16 games under 27 minutes. 5 of them were related tot he injury.

Scott had Dion as his starter
Last season Waiters earned his way back onto the starting roster (which he never should of been removed). . it was his job to lose.

Brown did take Waiters off the starting line.. it worked out so well... wheres brown at ?

There another reason media pundits keep calling for waiters to come off the bench.. they want to prove themselves right.

I think this has a lot to do with it.

If Waiters became the sixth man, I would think Delly would take his place as a starter. Delly would offer, defense, and know his role passing the ball. Waiters would add a lot of fire power to the second unit.

I like Delly, but the guy is a 10-15 mpg type player. Ive never seen a situation where a guy not cracking 20 mpg is the starter and a 30+mpg guy is coming off the bench.

This is stupid. The only way Dion comes off the bench is if a) we have a shitty start and b) he's blame for it. Anyone believe we are going to have a crappy start or Dion gets blame for it over Lebron, Kryie and/or Love?

I can't wait until the season starts and we are winning so people can drop this for good.

So out of all these combo's here rank the one's you think will have the most chemistry playing together

LeBron - Love
LeBron - Irving
LeBron - Waiters
Love - Irving
Love - Waiters
Irving - Waiters

So out of all these combo's here rank the one's you think will have the most chemistry playing together

LeBron - Love
LeBron - Irving
LeBron - Waiters
Love - Irving
Love - Waiters
Irving - Waiters

This can either GTFO because it flat out doesn't belong in the Dion thread or it can GTFO because the Waiters choices will inevitably be last which will support the misplaced argument that Dion shouldn't start because he has the least chemistry with others even though somebody had to be last. I'm fine with either.

This can either GTFO because it flat out doesn't belong in the Dion thread or it can GTFO because the Waiters choices will inevitably be last which will support the misplaced argument that Dion shouldn't start because he has the least chemistry with others even though somebody had to be last. I'm fine with either.

I was just interested In people opinon's and didn't see the need for a new thread. This isn't "waiters fans baiting" or anything. It's just this thread where people mention chemistry the most and I wanted to see people's opinons on it. It's not like I'm trying to derail the thread, not that other people haven't tried.

LeBron loves Dion, I'm assuming LeBron wants Dion starting... Windy says LeBron gets anything he wants in CLE, yet Windy is saying Dion will be going to the bench when that would go against what LeBron wants I'm assuming... Contradiction.
This makes no sense. Just because LeBron "loves" Dion, it doesn't necessarily mean he wants him starting if it doesn't make basketball sense.

LeBron "loves" James Jones too. Maybe even more than Dion. Does that mean he thinks Jones should be a starter?

The reality is making Waiters a 6th man makes no sense with our current roster. Ginobli at SA and Harden at OKC have nothing to do with us as there are no Greens or Sefoloshas to earn any minutes from Dion on our team. The gap between Dion and next best SG is just too large to justify giving him 25 mpg

Yes, he has missed an open Love multiple times this preseason (though he has played pretty well with Kyrie TT and Andy, suggesting it might just be a not use to Love thing), and has taken a few shots per game that he really shouldn't take.. but making him the 6th man is basically saying that after 2 tumultuous seasons and 2 bad head coaches, that we think Dion is all he is ever going to be mentally and would pretty much guarantee that he will never grow as a team player.

I'm worry about nothing. Lol. The offence will be fine if everyone play their roles and don't step on each other's toes.

I'm sure a bandwagon fan like yourself never has anything to worry about in sports. You just dick ride any team with the best players and teams with the best odds to win it all and life is great!
angry27a.gif

I'm sure a bandwagon fan like yourself never has anything to worry about in sports. You just dick ride any team with the best players and teams with the best odds to win it all and life is great!
angry27a.gif

I live in Miami. Wade was instantly a favorite player of mine when he came in the NBA. I started following LeBron around 2008 and have been a fan of his since then and always will be. If it comes down to choosing my home team to win a title over LeBron winning another one, I'll choose my home team. I know my team isn't going anywhere this year, so therefore, I'll be rooting for my favorite player and his team to succeed over any other team.

I'm only a bandwagoner who has followed two teams, but i only follow the other one because my favorite player happens to play for that team. Every media experts are bandwagoners. Not everyone like to follow new trends, but 9 out of 10, people love to follow what's hot and the Cavs are like the hottest chick in school that every guys want.

They jump all over the latest hottest team, storylines, etc, in sports. Just watch how many Celebrities are going to be sitting in front row seats to watch the Cavs play this year. How many of them would show up if LeBron wasn't playing on the team?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."