• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

NBA 2K15

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Spent alot of time accruing 12,000 mt points, most I ever had at one time. I fell for it once again believing it would be smarter to buy VIP packs. Nope, bought two and I get Sebastian Telfair and Ersan Ilyasova. FML.

And the mt points vs the Thunder are ticking me off. I beat them with a buzzer beater the first time I play them, I only get 716 points when you need 750 to get three stars. Second time I play them, I score 95 points and beat them by 20, only get 716 points again. Everytime I've played that well before I always got close to 900 mt. WTF AM I SUPPOSE TO DO :ranting2::ranting::mad new::banghead:

Spent alot of time accruing 12,000 mt points, most I ever had at one time. I fell for it once again believing it would be smarter to buy VIP packs. Nope, bought two and I get Sebastian Telfair and Ersan Ilyasova. FML.

And the mt points vs the Thunder are ticking me off. I beat them with a buzzer beater the first time I play them, I only get 716 points when you need 750 to get three stars. Second time I play them, I score 95 points and beat them by 20, only get 716 points again. Everytime I've played that well before I always got close to 900 mt. WTF AM I SUPPOSE TO DO :ranting2::ranting::mad new::banghead:

Play with almost all bronze players. That's what I had to do most of last year's game.

Played the Jazz 4 times in Domination now and gotten 3 stars everytime, it tells me at the end of the game I got my rewards and they'll be in the reward que. Go back to the menu and I have 0 rewards and it says I never played the Jazz game so I can't move on. Anyone else having this problem?

Played the Jazz 4 times in Domination now and gotten 3 stars everytime, it tells me at the end of the game I got my rewards and they'll be in the reward que. Go back to the menu and I have 0 rewards and it says I never played the Jazz game so I can't move on. Anyone else having this problem?

Having a similar issue I completed a challenge and got my MT coins at the end of game. And after i got to the main menu it says i didn't meet the requirements of the challenge and got no coins same thing happened yesterday as well.

Got done with my first season as Cavs GM, and went 54-28.

Love and Varejao got hurt. LeBron got hurt for the rest of the season and got swept in the second round of the playoffs by the Raptors. >.<

Signed a two year deal with the Cavaliers as a Center in the off-season.

I literally cannot catch a break on MyTeam Domination player packs:

Jazz - Trey Burke
Magic - Luke Ridnour
Pistons - Jodie Meeks
Philly - Jason Richardson
Milwaukee - Brandon Knight
Sacramento - Ramon Sessions (duplicate card)
Denver - JJ Hickson
New York - Tim Hardaway Jr.

I mean, they're not all bad, but only three of those guys are starters for the team they play for (Burke, Knight, Richardson). So many guards. I know they can't give away the best players from the teams in these things, but I'd also like if I wasn't getting the sixth or seventh best players either.

I really wish that online was played on Hall of Fane difficulty. I'm tired of 2K catering to all of the no skill bastards who only know how to score by chucking three after three after three.

I literally cannot catch a break on MyTeam Domination player packs:

Jazz - Trey Burke
Magic - Luke Ridnour
Pistons - Jodie Meeks
Philly - Jason Richardson
Milwaukee - Brandon Knight
Sacramento - Ramon Sessions (duplicate card)
Denver - JJ Hickson
New York - Tim Hardaway Jr.

I mean, they're not all bad, but only three of those guys are starters for the team they play for (Burke, Knight, Richardson). So many guards. I know they can't give away the best players from the teams in these things, but I'd also like if I wasn't getting the sixth or seventh best players either.

Dude, that isn't all that bad. Talking about not catching a break, I just opened a VIP pack and got Telfair. Next game I play is OKC, guess who I get, Telfair.

Fucking servers on this game are hot garbage.

Got disconnected three different times from My Career when winning a must-win game to make the playoffs. Finally achieve a normal connection to the servers and my team is getting it handed to them by the Jazz.

Convinced the game did it on purpose.

Every time I'm killing the cpu in domination, at least one of my best players gets hurt. Lowry once again hurt on a three point shot and is out 16 games. Game after that, killing it and Rudy Gay gets hurt on a three point shot.

But my fortune has finally changed when it comes to getting good players! I just got Rose, Paul George, and Blake Griffin from domination. And I picked up Ibaka from the auction house. My team is finally starting to look good. Healthy, my roster would look something like:

Rose/Lowry/Teague
George/Mclemore/Stauskas
Gay/Rook KD/Batum
Griffin/Ibaka/
Bosh/Cousins/McGee

And I have a ton of silver players that I could put on the bench instead if I want. I might not need Mclemore since Paul George is just a better version, so I might put in Mike Miller or other shooters. It is possible I would start Lowry over Rose to because I like shooters. And probably rookie KD over Gay just because I like rook KD. Haven't even played with Blake yet, but I'd probably start Ibaka/Blake down low or Ibaka/McGee because I like a defensive low post.

Btw, Jeff Teague is a beast on this game. He has the dunking of Rose, but the shooting of Lowry.

How the FUCK are you supposed to play defense on this damn game?!

I can't control all five players at once. The four that I'm not controlling ALWAYS go to full retard mode and give up easy cuts to the basket all the time. I get down by so much because I can't play defense that I have to rush my normally patient offense and I can't do shit. I'm extremely close to returning this game while it still has value, because actual on the court gameplay has taken a complete nosedive this year.

I can't control all five players at once. The four that I'm not controlling ALWAYS go to full retard mode and give up easy cuts to the basket all the time. I get down by so much because I can't play defense that I have to rush my normally patient offense and I can't do shit. I'm extremely close to returning this game while it still has value, because actual on the court gameplay has taken a complete nosedive this year.
On domination, I try to do little tricks like just run around the ball handler and usually they try to do a crossover or something and the ball bounces off my body and I pick it up. Or I try to double the ball as much as possible just to speed up the game action. That can be dangerous though because it can give up alot of easy layups trying to double.

On like head to head online quick match, I usually play off the ball. Usually the next closest defender, so if they try to drive you can play help defense, or sometimes read the passing lanes if they try to pass.

Help defense and rebounding are absurd in this game. I've watched Dwight Howard get beaten up by the likes of Robin Lopez for rebounds and interior scores. Players stand there doing their best impressions of Byron Scott as someone blows by them for an uncontested layup or dunk.

Meanwhile, when I pass the ball to an open player right around the basket, they take a ton of time to gather for a jump, so much so that they allow another player to come in and either foul them or block the shot altogether. Or, I'll pass them the ball when they are wide open and they will drive right into a pile of defenders to take a contested, off balance layup or jumper, or they'll hold on to the ball and then make a shot in just enough time for me to not get credit for an assist. It's ridiculous how inept the AI is in this game.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."