• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RBF League 2023 - Gary Barnidge Classic!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should we make this a buy-in league for $25 each?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Finally picked up one of these QBs that kept getting dropped.

Hopefully Scam can get this team back on the winning side of things.

If anyone is looking for a WR still, I have a good amount for a trade.

Yea I can use a RB myself. If anyone needs a TE or WR give me a shout as I have these guys available...

TE
Larry Donnell
Vernon Davis

WR
Kendall Wright

No Rebates For You

Suddenly, I have a decent collection of RB in Lynch, Bush, Forsett, Stewart, & McFadden.

Lynch is not available, but any of the others can be had for the right deal. Obviously, no other Lynch types in there, but Stewart, McFadden, & Forsett will get the majority of their teams' touches, and Bush has some good value with it being a PPR league.

Also, if anyone is looking for a TE, I have both Jordan Reed & Bennett. One can be had for the right deal.

Let's go, people, let's see some action. Anyone looking to wheel & deal? Not looking to overhaul my team or anything, but always looking to improve.

It would probably help if people updated their trading blocks.

I just updated mine.

Well this was a pleasant surprise. Have a shot @ 200 pts and that's with Can scoring 2.5. Too bad for Keys as his team went off as well.

Yep, nobody was going to touch you today Five... I was just happy to catch up on total points scored. My team is starting to go the right direction, finally. But when you lose because Brandon LaFell went off... you can live with it.

You would have lost even if I didn't run a flex this weekend.

Who's team is NWO?

I am hoping the bets start when the playoffs roll around.

All you have to do is not finish last and you are good to go for next year!

Last place gets the ol' :vio (13):

I have to admit: I stopped doing as much promoting when RBF got delayed, and that includes talking trash in here. Right now, I have a nice little arrangement with my team. I don't love it. I will text it once a day at work and hook up with it when I'm drinking. But I'm not married to the team. It's hard for me to see a future with it... but you know... it can be fun, I guess... and I am a man with needs.

But that fantasy hoops team of mine can start looking for a reasonably priced condo for the two of us. Robin Lopez just completed me.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."