• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Homework help...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
i cannot for the life of me get this right. it was an inclass assignment and I didn not have the correct final answer.

iTx7HVx.jpg

this is what I have

T9fz4M9.jpg

I don't do accounting but why isn't bonds payable (70) instead of 70?

bonds payable increase actually increases cash because you havent actually paid it.. more cash is in your company if there are more debts owed.

Figured it out.. It was right the whole time.. On that paper, land and property are the wrongs amounts but on the paper I was working on it was correct.

assets 23
depreciation 73

-investing, 201

= -105

financing =110

110-105 = 5, which was the difference between income in 2013 and 2014, and is also the amount in 'cash'

So, I have to write a letter to a member of Congress for politics class to someone in the surrounding area.

One of the things we can talk about is what the federal government can do. The only thing I can think of is lowering the tuition, but I feel like everyone would be writing about that.

FYI, this isn't going to a member of Congress thankfully.

So, I have to write a letter to a member of Congress for politics class to someone in the surrounding area.

One of the things we can talk about is what the federal government can do. The only thing I can think of is lowering the tuition, but I feel like everyone would be writing about that.

They can do whatever they want, so if you put in there how the Congressman can get a piece of the action, it will probably happen.

Write them a letter telling them that if they really want to help the people they should turn down the pension they get paid after they continue to do nothing once they're retired.

Even if it was, the Congressman would probably never read it.

Interns are usually the ones who write back or reply. If you're lucky you'll get a paid staff member.

I was the 20 year old intern replying to all of your big concerns in Northeast Ohio a few years back. :chuckle:

Internet neutrality. Federal decriminalization of weed. Free birth control to all. Giving $10K to anyone willing to be sterilized. Stemming NSA activities. Stoping farm subsidies. Ending death penalty.

Even if it was, the Congressman would probably never read it.

Interns are usually the ones who write back or reply. If you're lucky you'll get a paid staff member.

I was the 20 year old intern replying to all of your big concerns in Northeast Ohio a few years back. :chuckle:

I bet some of us were assholes too :chuckle:

I love the sterilization one actually

You got to write a letter to Sarah Palin

Mama Bear, Grizzly Bear , Big guns Freedom , Osama - If you can somehow string a paragraph using all the key words you might get to go Para Sailin with Sarah Palin !!!

State-funded university, federal government has nothing to do with the tuition (directly). They are involved in student loans though (indirectly inflating tuition). You could write a letter regarding student loan reform and just write a well thought out one that tops the rest of the class.

You could also write about repealing free trade to bring back jobs to this country, but you might not want to get too political, you might offend your professor.

Instituting T. Boone Picken's Plan to get off of Middle Eastern Oil.

Legalize pot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any of yall good with python? I can't figure out how to do one of my labs. I'll post it. Any help would be appreciated.

Lab 9 Functions, lists and a text file

Your program must process the lines in the file lab9Input and
produce a new version of the file in labb9Output.

Every occurrence of

Federer
Federer.
Federer,
Federer!

must have Roger placed in front of them.

You must also define a function called readAndStrip ()
that will read a line and strip off the '\n'.

Pseudocode:

define the function

Main program:

define a list of what to look for

define and open files

read first line (by calling the function)

while yourLine is not ""

Convert the line to a list

Count the number of words in the list

Loop to insert Roger before each occurrence

Convert the updated list back to a string

Write the string to the output file

Read the next input line

Close the files

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."