• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Rate the last movie you saw

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I am going to get a lot of flack for it but Jersey Boys wasn't horrible.

Just watched In Bruges. 9/10. I enjoyed the shit out of this movie and it may have become an all time favorite of mine.

That's cool .. my point was isn't that kind of "dangerous" ? (His body is lying next to it, presumably) :chuckle:

Yeah I missed that part ... wasnt paying attention. A question about the hulk buster armour since u seem to spot it and hence must probably know the comics history behind it ... HAs it ever worked on the Hulk ? Isn't the Hulk supposed to only get stronger and stronger and is invincible ?

Just watched In Bruges. 9/10. I enjoyed the shit out of this movie and it may have become an all time favorite of mine.

You forgot to mention that Collin Farrel is in it and that movie is part funny and part really depressing but very captivating ...

Yeah I missed that part ... wasnt paying attention. A question about the hulk buster armour since u seem to spot it and hence must probably know the comics history behind it ... HAs it ever worked on the Hulk ? Isn't the Hulk supposed to only get stronger and stronger and is invincible ?

Haha, bad call..I'm the last guy to ask. I only have like very rudimentary knowledge on the comics, I just happened to have heard about the Hulkbuster armor and was able to spot it in the trailer. I'm really curious to see how that plays out on screen though.

Annie Hall - 9/10

Didn't know what to expect from it, but found that I really liked this film. The thought process that people tend to have with themselves. I thought it was executed perfectly. Not sappy, which made it all the better.

Fury- 9.25/10

Brad Pitt plays one hell of a part. This movie is not something you take your girlfriend to. The combat scenes are gory. ( think Saving Private Ryan) Fury portrays the harshness and brutality of war, and the consequences of losing a World War. This is not some kinda "The Americans come in and save the day, war is all glory." type film. The special effects are great and the uniforms are realistic. They used actual Sherman tanks, and they also used the last running original German Tiger tank. Very impressive.
Again, this film is not for little kids and not for the squeamish. But if you love war movies, Fury is a must see.

Watching Suspiria right now. Really surreal.

I see where Kubrick got the inspiration for his soundtrack for The Shining.

Jesus.

So apparently Marvel has some major press event schedule for 2pm today. It's an hour long and will presumably have several announcements. There's some speculation that they may have bought the rights for Spider-Man back from Sony, or at least worked out a deal where they can use the character in some movies going forward. With Marvel planning to adapt the Civil War plot arc into film form, Spidey is pretty much integral, as he's an extremely important character in that story line.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."