• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

David Blatt is a former NBA coach

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.
can you change basketball to blatt-sketball on this image?
a5d933e57f6fced088702c1bffd69401.jpg

There you go:

Blattsketball_Irving.jpg

Played a little bit more with Photoshop this afternoon and this what I came up with:
Blatt.jpg
Thanks for my new desktop wallpaper.
This is great because you can look at this and pretend David Blatt is at a rave.

Played a little bit more with Photoshop this afternoon and this what I came up with:
Blatt.jpg

We'll look what I've started :chuckle: Very cool work!

Of all the teams I like Blatt is definitely the fan bases favorite coach. Iv never had a team where the whole base loves the coach and believes he's fully qualified. I actually didmt know how fun it is to have blind faith in a coach

Guys :D
as an Israeli person it makes me really happy to see all your responds and warm words regarding Blatt :)
It really does, I know he is a good coach, alot of us do but you are always afraid of others disappointments of him and I really hope for him, the Cavs, you fans and myself that he will carry us to a championship :D
Just saw that interview with Blatt and it's a really good one, it got me kinda pumped specially when he said the things about Love it kinda makes you wonder what plays he's making for him..
Is there any commentation of that interview by sports commentators?

Last edited:
as a Jewish person? I dont think Blatts fanfare in America has anything to do with Judaism. Its about a history of winning and the sensibility the coach portrays towards basketball.. He could be a devil worshiper and people would still rooting for him to succeed with the cabs.

I dunno, I'm a maccabi tel aviv fan, I live in Israel and I started following Cavaliers awhile ago,
We still care if he succeeds or not

Yes we care about Blatt, not because he is related to the Jewish religion, but because he is an Israeli coach that represents the entire European basketball community and was the Head coach of Maccabi Tel Aviv for several years.

As an atheist I couldn't care less for religion, Blatt is a great basketball coach and that's what important.

Last edited:
I'm an nba enthiasiast for more than a decade and a half,
I mean, if I could move to Ohio now, I would do it..
What I meant was that I care for his success when I look at it now it does sound strange "Jewish"

I'm here cuz Blatt once winked at me in a Maccabi Tel Aviv game.

For the love of God - Israelis, no one cares about your provincial love affair stories with David Blatt, AKA the Israeli Justin Bieber. We get it, His success is important to you all (and for me).

If you'll look at my posts history, you'll see that i'm maybe the first Israeli that came here. when Blatt was just a rumor. I made the first introduction. Man, didn't thought that 3000 Israelis will do the same thing over and over. move on!

I apologize on behalf of all Israelis.

Last edited:
Idk about you guys internal fighting but all the posters here have nothing but love for the Blatt lovers and Isrealis

Reactions: Lee
I'm here cuz Blatt once winked at me in a Maccabi Tel Aviv game.

For the love of God - Israelis, no one cares about your provincial love affair stories with David Blatt, AKA the Israeli Justin Bieber. We get it, He's success is important to you all (and for me).

If you'll look at my posts history, you'll see that i'm maybe the first Israeli that came here. when Blatt was just a rumor. I made the first introduction. Man, didn't thought that 3000 Israelis will do the same thing over and over. move on!

I apologize on behalf of all Israelis.

I think what's provincial is you feeling like you have to patronize all the Israeli fans on this board and act like you're better than everyone else. So far no one has expressed any kind of displeasure with the new Israeli following (and believe me, the posters here know how to express their displeasure when they want to). On the contrary, most seem to enjoy it. I think your rant was completely uncalled for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."