• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Addressing the hole at center

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The Cavs currently have two of the top three centers in preseason PER, with Tristan at 32.7 and Andy at 30.7 :chuckle:

Thabeet is the best in the NBA when it comes to getting paid for being seven feet tall while possessing no discernible basketball skills.

Could any of the players who were waived help us out?

Could any of the players who were waived help us out?

Depends what you mean by "help us out"

On the court, no.

But Thabeet will be a big help changing light bulbs and dusting really tall places around the Q.

The Mavs cut Bernard James, do you think he could be of more help than Amundson?

We need Anthony Davis, can someone please bring him in? !!!
Steal him or smth

Speaking of, I always cringe when I think we had a 50-50 shot of getting him, but lost the damn coin flip. LeBron still would have come back, and a 3some of LBJ, AD and KI is stellar.

Speaking of, I always cringe when I think we had a 50-50 shot of getting him, but lost the damn coin flip. LeBron still would have come back, and a 3some of LBJ, AD and KI is stellar.

If we had AD, what would all the people crying about needing a rim protector cry about then?

AD > Love..
AD is a freak of nature
gonna be the best pf/c to ever play the game if he stays healthy

You know AD is Andre Drummonds initials too. unibrow works. but theres to many ad's to just call the guy ad

You know AD is Andre Drummonds initials too. unibrow works. but theres to many ad's to just call the guy ad
They are both good,
but the real AD is Anthony Davis :)
Random question,
would you have chosen Drummond over Waiters?

I'm still praying for a Mo Government trade.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."