• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Addressing the hole at center

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
But really imagine having AD on this team. That guy is absolutely amazing. Best big in the game.

AD > Love..
AD is a freak of nature
gonna be the best pf/c to ever play the game if he stays healthy

I love his game and I think he'll go down as one of the greatest bigs in NBA history, but no way in hell is he going to be remembered as the "best PF/C to ever play the game".

Noel looked good against houston,
problem is, he's weak and needs to rebound more.. good hands though

I watched that. He definitely had some highlights, but how is he going to guard the post? Very easy to move. I don't see how he fits in the NBA unless he acquires some more skills. Maybe he can be a 3rd big to come in and block shots? He is quick and can switch on guards which is cool, but I need to see more.

I watched that. He definitely had some highlights, but how is he going to guard the post? Very easy to move. I don't see how he fits in the NBA unless he acquires some more skills. Maybe he can be a 3rd big to come in and block shots? He is quick and can switch on guards which is cool, but I need to see more.

he has really quick hands and he had some nice clean reach ins..
The thing is, he's really thin and narrow for his position, Dwight or any other big man with a decent hook can have an easy field day against him :/
Don't know what to think of it, he only had 1 rebound aswell

He wouldnt really be needed to rebound on this team and I think as he gains weight and strength he will be more effective protecting the rim. He definitely has the skill set defensively just not the body yet and he can run in transition. I really don't see it happening and I know there's a lot of people who don't like him as a player.

Why don't we just give thabeet a vet min to come in for 10-15 mins a game and block and foul? Doesn't seem like a bad idea....

players that are 6'11 and higher that also block more than 1.4 shots per game from last year

we need one of these players

Noah
Jordan
Lopez
gortat
howard
duncan
bogut
hibbert
henson
gasol
sanders
McGee
lopez

I think McGee, sanders or Henson would be the most acquirable
followed by hibbert and robin lopez and then a large gap to the others

players that are 6'11 and higher that also block more than 1.4 shots per game from last year

we need one of these players

Noah
Jordan
Lopez
gortat
howard
duncan
bogut
hibbert
henson
gasol
sanders
McGee
lopez

I think McGee, sanders or Henson would be the most acquirable
followed by hibbert and robin lopez and then a large gap to the others

I don't think Sanders is the right pick, he's only 6'10 and a PF,
we need McGee, Henson , Monroe imo. we need lengthy guys that are able to challenge shots

Why don't we just give thabeet a vet min to come in for 10-15 mins a game and block and foul? Doesn't seem like a bad idea....

the Thunder tried that, he just isn't an NBA player, that should be clear by now. as far as free agents go Okafor remains our best option imo, he'll have many suitors though.

arison what are you talking about? sanders is a much better rim protector than monroe or henson.. couldn't imagine a more perfect fit than him. also has no problem at the c position

I don't think Sanders is the right pick, he's only 6'10 and a PF,
we need McGee, Henson , Monroe imo. we need lengthy guys that are able to challenge shots

I live in Michigan so I see a lot of the pistons and Monroe is far from a shot blocker, even for his bigger size he's as good of a rim protector as tristian

Also sanders is also elite at pick and roll defense as well as help side

arison what are you talking about? sanders is a much better rim protector than monroe or henson.. couldn't imagine a more perfect fit than him. also has no problem at the c position

I dunno, I'm watching him and this season i've seen him getting bullied by stronger C and we need a C not a PF

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."