• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 1 | Cavs (0-0) vs Knicks (0-1) | October 30, 2014 | 8pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Oh is that all. My bad. Let's talk Cavs then. Perhaps we can start our Cavs discussion by you expounding upon your statement:

"i was laughing the whole fourth quarter. i hope shit hits the fan with this team and we have the most epic failure of a team ever after all this hype. this is what im rooting for."

I mean, that is definitely what I think about when I try to picture a Cavs fan just tryna talk some Cavs

I love you fighting a troll as you almost always dismantle but send them into another world. He was laughing the entire forth quarter? eh... I guess he is the Joker from Batman.

Oh is that all. My bad. Let's talk Cavs then. Perhaps we can start our Cavs discussion by you expounding upon your statement:

"i was laughing the whole fourth quarter. i hope shit hits the fan with this team and we have the most epic failure of a team ever after all this hype. this is what im rooting for."

I mean, that is definitely what I think about when I try to picture a Cavs fan just tryna talk some Cavs

is there anything you need me to elaborate on? my opinions, feelings, thoughts = my opinions feelings thoughts. and honestly, imm not sure if i can even describe myself as a cavs fan anymore, for what thats worth. ive never felt even close to the amount of disconnect I feel right now to the cavs than i've ever felt with any of our teams ever. i couldnt care less about them. and yes, i am rooting for them to fall flat on their face and be the laughing stock of the world. again, my opinions, feelings, and thoughts = my opinions feelings and thoughts

Last edited:
is there anything you need me to elaborate on? my opinions, feelings, thoughts = my opinions feelings thoughts. and honestly, imm not sure if i can even describe myself as a cavs fan anymore, for what thats worth. ive never felt even close to the disconnect i feel with the cavs right now with any of our teams ever. i couldnt care less about them. and yes, i am rooting for them to fall flat on their face and be the laughing stock of the world. again, my opinions, feelings, and thoughts = my opinions feelings and thoughts

Nope. Nothing more to elaborate on. You've pretty much cleared it up for everybody. Good night sir.

I think while most will consider this a good win for the knicks, it actually does fisher no favours, his team won by ignoring his offense and all they have tried to accomplish in training camp.

Conversely its great to get the first loss out the way, i'm hoping we see a much more relaxed LBJ and cavs a lot less over passing against the bulls. They were not going to win 70games this year so as long as each loss provides some lessons they should be fine.

Blatt needs to learn to get into his bench quicker, and get them going. He needs to get them to just play ball and play much faster offensively to getsome easy looks.

Bron needs to stop trying to coach and just play his game, the passing was ridiculous.

Kyrie and Kevin need to keep the defensive energy

It will all be ok in the long run

What? You get somewhere by a big three this is not the finals it was game one of a season... I do not understand all this nonsense. This is why i worried about a big three here people do not know how to handle it. Honestly I do not blame them or you, Lets just have fun and watch as this team gels and in four years you will be on the streets of Cleveland going nuts for once.
I know that, and I didn't mean to compare the importantance of the first regular season game to the freaking NBA finals. I'm just saying there are different ways to play terrible. Lebron played terribe tonight differently than terrible passive lebron in 2011 like bandwagoner was trying to imply.

I know that, and I didn't mean to compare the importantance of the first regular season game to the freaking NBA finals. I'm just saying there are different ways to play terrible. Lebron played terribe tonight differently than terrible passive lebron in 2011 like bandwagoner was trying to imply.

True but LeBron is part of an national hype a true flash of our town and loved... Terrible is Earl Clark, Terrible is Luke Harangody. LeBron like others know turns it on when he needs to. You will see how much of a better over all player he becomes eventually.

geez im getting attacked i see. lebron sucks, get over it.
I'm pretty sure this guy is an obsessive lebron fanboy who gets some weird kick out of random people destroying his inane set up lebron hate. Just a weirdo. Its funny because he's such a fan that he won't include actual embarrassing stuff that you can get on lebron for. It's just generic fake anger.

I'm not mad at this loss. It sucks because it was the home opener, and everyone was watching LeBron, and everyone's going to joke. But man, Kevin Love had high double doubles. Like ... what 19 and 14? Kyrie's assist numbers are going up (and this dude is filthy with the crossovers). Dion had a solid showing (like that he's doing more catching and shooting); he's worked on trying to bulldoze the ball. Some great play from Varejao early on. Hardly saw anything from the bench. Hell, did the bench even play? I think I saw a little Delly out there (because the announcers struggled to say his name, LOL)

Man. Kevin Love. I wish I could go and delete everything I said around the trade. he's going to be a favorite all year.
Kyrie's gonna Kyrie.

It wasn't a blowout (thankfully) but LeBron looked like the odd man out. His lack of playing with the starters showed.

I'm not mad at this loss. It sucks because it was the home opener, and everyone was watching LeBron, and everyone's going to joke. But man, Kevin Love had high double doubles. Like ... what 19 and 14? Kyrie's assist numbers are going up (and this dude is filthy with the crossovers). Dion had a solid showing (like that he's doing more catching and shooting); he's worked on trying to bulldoze the ball. Some great play from Varejao early on. Hardly saw anything from the bench. Hell, did the bench even play? I think I saw a little Delly out there (because the announcers struggled to say his name, LOL)

Man. Kevin Love. I wish I could go and delete everything I said around the trade. he's going to be a favorite all year.
Kyrie's gonna Kyrie.

It wasn't a blowout (thankfully) but LeBron looked like the odd man out. His lack of playing with the starters showed.

He admitted he was just worn out from everything and really wanted the first game over win or lose. He will be fine and everyone knows it. I swear this needs to be a sticky. Tonight will be the real test.

I think Lebron watched a compilation of his worst shots ever before the game.

Edit: and passes

is there anything you need me to elaborate on? my opinions, feelings, thoughts = my opinions feelings thoughts. and honestly, imm not sure if i can even describe myself as a cavs fan anymore, for what thats worth. ive never felt even close to the amount of disconnect I feel right now to the cavs than i've ever felt with any of our teams ever. i couldnt care less about them. and yes, i am rooting for them to fall flat on their face and be the laughing stock of the world. again, my opinions, feelings, and thoughts = my opinions feelings and thoughts

Yet here you are, trolling for attention on an internet message board full of people who do care about the team.

Imagine the surprise...

True but LeBron is part of an national hype a true flash of our town and loved... Terrible is Earl Clark, Terrible is Luke Harangody. LeBron like others know turns it on when he needs to. You will see how much of a better over all player he becomes eventually.
The whole team was out of sync. It was all the jitters , pre-game hoopla etc..emotional low.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."