• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Matthew Dellavedova

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
its just a good name.

FranktheTank.jpg

This needs to be said but when Dion gets on his chucking spree he needs to be pulled and Delly needs to take his place. At least you won't get chucking from him and he plays just as good D as Waiters. Waiters just knows how to get the steals.

This needs to be said but when Dion gets on his chucking spree he needs to be pulled and Delly needs to take his place. At least you won't get chucking from him and he plays just as good D as Waiters. Waiters just knows how to get the steals.

Delly is a solid defender, but he definitely lacks the quickness and athleticism that Waiters has, which means that he's not always an ideal defensive match-up depending on who the other team has on the court.

Here is a podcast with Delly and the guys from the "Believe the Hype" . They are two Australian guys that are pretty knowledgeable about the NBA if you haven't heard them before. These guys aren't the best or the worst when it comes to NBA podcasts, I have listened to probably 100 NBA podcasts in the last 3 or 4 months. Anyways it's worth a listen if your a Delly fan like myself. Delly is kind of like Kyrie when it comes to interviews, kind of generic responses. I would like to hear Dion do a 20 minute interview/podcast. At the "end of the day", that would be fun. :chuckle:

Here is the link : http://believethehypenba.com/2014/10/22/episode-220-chewing-the-fat-with-matthew-dellavedova-iii/

Keep the Dion talk out of the Delly thread & take it to the Dion thread.

Sooo more reasons to keep Outback Jesus as his nickname, his nickname initials are OBJ

which flows quite nicely with LBJ

praise Delly

His heart will be so key. We have some amazing players who can fall into passive mode and delly knows no passive mode.

Blatt just has to trust the bench crew and let them bring some energy to the proceedings

Another signature performance. 0 points, hustled, pestered, drew a few offensive fouls, and played 30 minutes without asking to be taken out for a breather. :chuckle: Led the team in +/- at +15. No surprise he's already a coach's favorite.

Another signature performance. 0 points, hustled, pestered, drew a few offensive fouls, and played 30 minutes without asking to be taken out for a breather. :chuckle: Led the team in +/- at +15. No surprise he's already a coach's favorite.

Also tied for the team lead in assists with LeBron, at 4..

There's really nothing to dislike about Delly, in all honesty.

Obviously, he has his faults as a player, but he knows his limits & doesn't do anything he's not capable of doing.

His D tonight was superb. It amazes me that he's able to stay in front of his guy while not being the most agile or athletic guy on the floor. Very good defensive principles in terms of sliding his feet, staying low, etc.

It continues to impress me how he's not afraid to lead the offense. I saw at least a couple times where he even shooed LeBron away or through to cut & set up the offense.

I must have been watching a different game. I saw Delly get roasted when matched up against Rose or Brooks.

And we deserved to lose after he got roasted by Hinrich at the end of regulation.

Don't get me wrong I'm a huge Delly fan and he should get quality minutes, but he has his limits. Why he was in the game the final 10 minutes and Dion wasn't, I have no idea. I hope we hear something about that.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."