• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Annual RCF Rate My Team/Who to Play Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Palmer easily. He's been consistently good and Arizona runs an aggressive offense that passes down field a lot. I'm honestly amazed that he's not already on a roster and starting for someone. I don't think I could name ten fantasy QBs that have been better than him this year. He's been better and more consistent than Ryan or Stafford.

Palmer easily. He's been consistently good and Arizona runs an aggressive offense that passes down field a lot. I'm honestly amazed that he's not already on a roster and starting for someone. I don't think I could name ten fantasy QBs that have been better than him this year. He's been better and more consistent than Ryan or Stafford.

Yeah he has. I picked him up. I've been disappointed with Stafford the entire year. I picked him in the 5th round so I didn't waste a high pick on him. However I have been disappointed in McCoy. I'm starting him this week for the first time in a long time and i don't like his matchup against Houston.

Hey guys I need a qb this week. Matt Ryan and Stafford are on byes. The best available qbs are Palmer tannehill, hoyer, Orton and Fitzpatrick.

I want to say palmer but I don't like the matchup against Dallas.

Of those listed, you gotta go Palmer or Orton.

Hey guys I need a qb this week. Matt Ryan and Stafford are on byes. The best available qbs are Palmer tannehill, hoyer, Orton and Fitzpatrick.

I want to say palmer but I don't like the matchup against Dallas.

Worrying about his matchup is the least of your worries. Dallas D is shredded by injuries and slowly getting exposed. Deploy Palmer with extreme confidence.

Also, why would you draft two QBs with the same bye week? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a back-up QB?

I started Vincent Jackson, Julian Edelman, and Michael Floyd last week. I hate my Wr's.

Also, why would you draft two QBs with the same bye week? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a back-up QB?

That was my bad I didn't realize it. They both stink this year. I think when healthy, palmer has been better

Mark Ingram killing it last night in my flex spot during the week when Julio Jones, Jordy Nelson, and Calvin Johnson are all on bye was incredibly clutch. Thirty points combined from Ingram and my kicker. I'll take that. If I somehow win this week it will be incredible.

Mark Ingram killing it last night in my flex spot during the week when Julio Jones, Jordy Nelson, and Calvin Johnson are all on bye was incredibly clutch. Thirty points combined from Ingram and my kicker. I'll take that. If I somehow win this week it will be incredible.

Yeah, 6 of my guys were on bye this week. I pretty much chalked this one up to a loss. I have freakin' Jeremy Hill and Knile Davis (my 2 handcuffs) starting at RB for me.

And I had Brandon Cooks last night, really needed another blowout game from him, got me diddly dick spit. Oh well.

Yeah, 6 of my guys were on bye this week. I pretty much chalked this one up to a loss. I have freakin' Jeremy Hill and Knile Davis (my 2 handcuffs) starting at RB for me.

Yeah, you're probably not winning that one. :chuckle:

Luckily, my two RBs (Charles and Le'Veon Bell) are both playing this week, and as I mentioned Ingram killed it in my flex spot. The real issue is that my two receivers are LaFell and Hopkins. Trying to predict how they'll do is basically just flipping a fucking coin. Not ideal, especially after a losing streak following Megatron getting hurt.

I didn't expect to go into week nine needing a win this bad.

Yeah, you're probably not winning that one. :chuckle:

Luckily, my two RBs (Charles and Le'Veon Bell) are both playing this week, and as I mentioned Ingram killed it in my flex spot. The real issue is that my two receivers are LaFell and Hopkins. Trying to predict how they'll do is basically just flipping a fucking coin. Not ideal, especially after a losing streak following Megatron getting hurt.

I didn't expect to go into week nine needing a win this bad.

I believe Hill is starting this week though??

And all I can really ask for out of Knile Davis is 7pts+. He is a great RB but won't do shit with Charles leading the way.

I believe Hill is starting this week though??

And all I can really ask for out of Knile Davis is 7pts+. He is a great RB but won't do shit with Charles leading the way.

Is Hill starting?

Yeah, didn't Davis do pretty well last week? I thought I saw he had like 15 points on my bench.

So I have Hill in one my 12 team leagues, he's my RB5. (Demarco, Bell, Bradshaw and McKinnon in front of him)

Anyways, I offered the gio owner who I also happen to be playing this weekend Hill for Palmer(his backup) I have Romo and was worried about his health. Guy responded hahaha! Going to be awesome watching hill just racking up points on my bench as this guy has shit for RB.

So I have Hill in one my 12 team leagues, he's my RB5. (Demarco, Bell, Bradshaw and McKinnon in front of him)

Anyways, I offered the gio owner who I also happen to be playing this weekend Hill for Palmer(his backup) I have Romo and was worried about his health. Guy responded hahaha! Going to be awesome watching hill just racking up points on my bench as this guy has shit for RB.

I love that the Bengals are on a short week too playing us on Thursday night. Most likely means they will rest Gio again. Two good things: 1) Hill can be my RB1 this week and RB2 next week and I will be happy with it. 2) The Bengals will not have 2 good RB's playing against the Browns on Thursday.

I'm pretty sure they are resting both those guys Sunday so they can play against us Thursday.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."