• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

New TV Series to watch

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Peaky Blinders on Netflix has some potential. Only watched a couple episodes. Kind of hard to get into like other British historical shows but I'm enjoying it so far.

I watched the whole season, I think it was only like 6 episodes. I liked it enough to watch the next season, though how it ends at the end of season 1 was somewhat predictable.

How is Twin Peaks, my boss is trying to get me to watch it since I got him into both the Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. I just he wanted to pay back the favor lol.

How is Twin Peaks, my boss is trying to get me to watch it since I got him into both the Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. I just he wanted to pay back the favor lol.

All three of these shows are vastly different. In my opinion, Game of Thrones is the clear winner here, Twin Peaks is easily 2nd.

Twin Peaks is great. It is very much a soap opera to the next level. It does make you think. I just finished watching it for the 2nd time ever. There are many elements that I didn't catch the first time. It's very surreal. When I got to the very last scene, I was very disappointed that I wasn't going to find out what happens next. I was very late to Twin Peaks, I watched it for the first time, 2 years ago.

The most interesting takeaway is that one of the characters says, in the last episode: "I'll see you again in 25 years." - This would make the Twin Peaks of 2016 pretty much accurate.

Thank you for not spoiling any of it if I watch it j knew it ended with an open ending because of it coming back but again thank you

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

I need HBO Go so bad. I was really getting into Boardwalk Empire and all amazon prime had was one season. Also, I've never seen Game of Thrones and that is just sad with as big of a fan I am of TV series.

I need HBO Go so bad. I was really getting into Boardwalk Empire and all amazon prime had was one season. Also, I've never seen Game of Thrones and that is just sad with as big of a fan I am of TV series.

HBO will soon be offering Go as a stand-alone package. I'm not sure when exactly or what they'll charge for it, but still cool nonetheless.

HBO will soon be offering Go as a stand-alone package. I'm not sure when exactly or what they'll charge for it, but still cool nonetheless.

Like for sure? I've only seen rumors. It probably won't happen for awhile if it happens at all. And they don't even have an app for the Ps4 which really sucks. Maybe there is a way to do it through the web browser though, I don't know.

I just need to find someone that has access to HBO Go but never uses it. Many older people I'm sure don't.

Like for sure? I've only seen rumors. It probably won't happen for awhile if it happens at all. And they don't even have an app for the Ps4 which really sucks. Maybe there is a way to do it through the web browser though, I don't know.

I just need to find someone that has access to HBO Go but never uses it. Many older people I'm sure don't.

Make a friend, borrow their HBO go login, and buy chromecast for 35 bucks and just cast from your phone.

That's what I did *shrugs*

How is homeland this season so far?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Homeland like The Walking Dead has improved a lot in pace ... So there there has been no super slow episode and if u know Homeland u know what slow episode can be like. I would rate this season the best of the lot so far but there is still a lot of story to be told.

The Tick

This has to be one of the funniest TV series I have seen. In my comedy scale this is below Seinfeld & Curb Your Enthusiasm but above Friends & How I met your mother. If you like the superhero genre then you will appreciate it a lil bit more.

Watched Constantine mostly because I thought the comics were awesome growing up.

Can one of these dark comics super-hero type shows please not be on Fox(Gotham) or NBC?

It was an ok watch but NBC won't be able to do it justice. Not sure we get a Season 2 out of this one.

Finding it hard to see why I should continue to watch sonsa of anarchy after what happened in the season 6 finale.

Yea yea, I get it, Shakespearean tragedy, but Shakespeare ended his shit with the tragedy. Why would anyone still be invested in this other than continuing to watch out of habit? STory's over, from there on out its really just arbitrary events.

This show never really had a strong, singular plot. Sometimes it was a happy ending, sometimes it was to avenge a death and right a club.. It should have been consistent because now the whole thing is directionless.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."