• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

New TV Series to watch

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Just watched the first 3 episodes of Survivors Remorse (show that Lebron has a part in) and it is one of the most uncomfortable shows I've watched. After Episode 3 I just really question why LeBron would even want to put his mark on a show like this. It's not a bad watch, but just not your everyday cup of tea you would expect a person of LeBron's stature to be promoting.

I honestly haven't minded it so far lol. It's kind of like a black version of Entourage - just not quite as good. It is a little strange (the whole lesbian at church thing last episode was weird) but I've found myself laughing a number of times at some of the back and forth dialogue.

I really enjoy Arrow. It took me like 5 episodes to get into it, but once I did, it had me anxious to see what is going to happen the next episode. It can be a little overly dramatic at times, but it had some twists I wasn't expecting since I don't know much about the Green Arrow.

I have like 5 episodes left in Season 2.

I really enjoy Arrow. It took me like 5 episodes to get into it, but once I did, it had me anxious to see what is going to happen the next episode. It can be a little overly dramatic at times, but it had some twists I wasn't expecting since I don't know much about the Green Arrow.

I have like 5 episodes left in Season 2.

Just started it on Saturday and I agree. I'm already on Season 2! Very good pacing, storytelling, and overall incorporation of Andy Diggle's Green Arrow Yr 1 mixed with quite a few elements of Batman/Spider-Man-lore for dramatic developments.

If you're gonna steal, steal from the best I suppose haha

Seriously puts Agents of Meh to shame. The budget is great and the action is legit. On the CW, who knew?

Just started it on Saturday and I agree. I'm already on Season 2! Very good pacing, storytelling, and overall incorporation of Andy Diggle's Green Arrow Yr 1 mixed with quite a few elements of Batman/Spider-Man-lore for dramatic developments.

If you're gonna steal, steal from the best I suppose haha

Seriously puts Agents of Meh to shame. The budget is great and the action is legit. On the CW, who knew?

I finished it today. The last half of Season 2 had me on the edge of my seat the whole way. For as dramatic as it had been, it didn't exactly end very fitting to me, but it clearly was set up to go into Season 3. It would be cool if they did a movie or video game based on the series, but as long as it wouldn't ruin the series.

I'm already anxious to see Season 3, but I'm sure it won't be on Netflix for another year considering Season 2 was just released.

Does anyone watch Red Band Society?

Finished season 6 of SOA on Netflix. Holy friggin poop that last episode was insane.

Finished season 6 of SOA on Netflix. Holy friggin poop that last episode was insane.

I actually just finished watching it as well last week. Haven't seen episode 7 yet, so I am pretty excited. My DVR randomly deleted episode 1 so hopefully I can find it online somewhere. Project Free TV should have it hopefully

Sons of Anarchy is a fun (but dumb) show, but they really need to figure out how to fit a fucking episode into an hour. I like extended episodes, but only when every fucking episode isn't an hour and a half long. If this were Game of Thrones I'd probably forgive it, but this show isn't good enough to be movie length every week. Hire a damned editor.

Sons of Anarchy is a fun (but dumb) show, but they really need to figure out how to fit a fucking episode into an hour. I like extended episodes, but only when every fucking episode isn't an hour and a half long. If this were Game of Thrones I'd probably forgive it, but this show isn't good enough to be movie length every week. Hire a damned editor.

There's only 4 episodes left dude, so hiring an editor at this point is pointless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

too many subplots to digest. and it should have ended at the big tragedy.

Actually really digging Gotham. Took awhile to get going, but last week's was really good. The kid playing the Penguin is fantastic.

well fuck me, that was actually an incredible sons episode. a couple things have yet to happen, just have to see exactly how it goes.

Teared up a couple times on that last one.

Jax has gotta die. I want him to die after being dumb enough to get back involved, and this is supposed to be a tragedy.

Jax is going to piece together Gemma really did it before confronting her. She would have been in the same room if she would have been in on the decision/conversation/her fate.

It will fast-forward 20 years later and Abel will not be involved in soa after his mom takes him out of the lifesyle. This will be the only bit of a happy ending

Last edited:
Anyone catch the season 3 premiere of The Newsroom?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."