• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 2 | Cavs (0-1) @ Bulls (1-0) | October 31, 2014 | 8pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
82 games for that to happen my friend. I thought Popovich had already proven just how insignificant single regular games are to teams that are playoff locks, but I guess not.

SA's star players have played a decade together.. ours have played 2 games together.. comparing us to SA is a bit over the top Rich.. I get what you are saying but starting 0-2 for this team would not have been good... Marion and Miller are really the only guys that need more minutes and then maybe Haywood wants he gets healthy.. don't see Harris playing many meaningful minutes and 2 of our bench guys TT and Delly played a lot.. so I agree about working in Miller and Marion but the other guys really will be non factors in the playoffs.. 9 deep is plenty..especially if a future Allen signing makes us 10 deep come playoff time

Good Night fellas.. see ya Tuesday.. Go Brownies

Dion is going to end up being our 6th man, its just a matter if time. It's obvious that that is going to be his role. We need to go ahead and sign Ray Allen already. And I love Dion, but he's a crazy irrational confidence guy...it's obvious.

He could be so much more, but has to learn to get into good spots and guys like LeBron and Love will reward him. We have to get him out into transition where he can do damage. Dion playing smarter and using his gifts would make us so much more difficult to beat come playoff time.

I know LeBron had 36, but is anyone else at least a little concerned that he's lacked lift thus far?

I know LeBron had 36, but is anyone else at least a little concerned that he's lacked lift thus far?
As much as I can be for just 2 games and preseason... Yes. But not really.

and he was a huge reason as to why Noah fouled out .. he needs to shoot a little better but he will.. he didn't have a great game but was definitely a big reason why we won

I'm just happy he didn't let the poor shooting bother him. He still went about business as usual. He had a tough time scoring down low, but he didn't force it to prove he could score down there and he also didn't shy away from it

Sam The Bullshit Whisperer tweeted, "In other Cavs news, LeBron playing at 85-90 pct, tops. Back issue robbing him of lift/explosion. Few days off expected to help significantly."

He's lacked lift and loafed around on defense quite a bit.

Where in the world are the post game interviews? Live and /or recorded?

And we don't play again until Tuesday :9:

LeBron's back is DEFINITELY bothering him. He pulled his back out on that dunk in the 2nd Q and immediately asked to come out. I have to think he was trying to rest on D by not getting back multiple times. Kyrie and Love were struggling shooting and Dion wasn't playing so he knew they needed his offense. If it wasn't bothering him, you'd be seeing him flying around and getting chase-down blocks. He can still play solid 1-on-1 D, but if he has to guard a guy who is running him off screens like Dunleavy was tonight, he's gonna struggle until his back gets better. Hopefully this little rest helps him big time.

82 games for that to happen my friend. I thought Popovich had already proven just how insignificant single regular games are to teams that are playoff locks, but I guess not.

Home-court and seeding matter, do they not?

LeBron's back is DEFINITELY bothering him. He pulled his back out on that dunk in the 2nd Q and immediately asked to come out. I have to think he was trying to rest on D by not getting back multiple times. Kyrie and Love were struggling shooting and Dion wasn't playing so he knew they needed his offense. If it wasn't bothering him, you'd be seeing him flying around and getting chase-down blocks. He can still play solid 1-on-1 D, but if he has to guard a guy who is running him off screens like Dunleavy was tonight, he's gonna struggle until his back gets better. Hopefully this little rest helps him big time.
I read two places that the days off will help and this might be a lingering issue for a few weeks. Hopefully that is right and this is not a long term thing but he is so good he finds ways to score 36 even at 80% amazing.

Not if he keeps scoring like this. Look at Duncan great players will find ways to score and win. If Bron gets it back or not and I think he is just taking it easy and can go full force if wanted to. Anyways I have no problem as long as he scores and continues to find ways to show he is still the player in the game.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."