• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Johnny Manziel: Swan Won't Return His Calls

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Good to see him passionate about the other teams in the city.

But really, how big of a loser do you have to be to pay that kind of money for that seat, and you would rather record Manziel than pay attention at a critical juncture of the game.

I was doing the same thing but at home. :chuckle:

so Lee and Manziel both cussing out the ref.. would that be a bonding moment?

Heard about that yesterday. Good stuff :chuckle:

I have no problem with that vine. Writing that you had an "epic night" at 4:30am after a game? Posting your phone number on twitter on a Friday night, then disabling your number 15 minutes later? Well... I guess he is putting off adulthood a few more weeks.

Like a lot of things he's done, I'd just assume he not do them. Screaming obscenities to refs at a basketball game when everyone around you is watching you is poor self awareness. If you want to do that in your living room with your buddies sure that's cool but as a leader of a football team you probably shouldn't be doing that in public.

Like many of his actions, none are all that bad but when you add all of them up they are disappointing.

Oh, he isn't ready to be a leader of men. Nobody would think that. I'm cautiously optimistic that he will be in two or three years. Just be sure to lock up Hoyer on a 2-4 year Alex Smith type contract, because all Manziel's talent isn't going to make up for the lack of maturity.

peoples expectations of leaders expected to be held to a higher level than the rest of society is a warped one and an impossible one to meet. ONly leadership Manziel needs to show is when he is on the field whether it game or practice and getting the job done.

Manziel is an unproven commodity right now. the only place he can prove or unprove himself is on the field not on twitter or yelling at a ref in a basketball game.

Is that you, Jerod Cherry?

I have to admit I've never heard Cherry. I don't live in Cleveland and whenever I've turned on WKNR in the past, I just feel sorry for Cleveland sports fans. That said, it sounds like he is plugged in with some current players.

As for Tornicade's opinion on leadership... well, I'm too busy being a leader in my professional life to really give two shits.

I have to admit I've never heard Cherry. I don't live in Cleveland and whenever I've turned on WKNR in the past, I just feel sorry for Cleveland sports fans. That said, it sounds like he is plugged in with some current players.

As for Tornicade's opinion on leadership... well, I'm too busy being a leader in my professional life to really give two shits.
Teachers arent leaders. thats a marketing scheme to trick those who cant to teach. Teachers dont make the rules they follow them and enforce them. teachers dont do the research they share the works of others. If your looking for leaders in the teaching profession it would be the college professors because there you can find actual leaders in the academic circles.

but yeah i get that you was being ironic by cussing in an epigrammatic response

Teachers arent leaders. thats a marketing scheme to trick those who cant to teach. Teachers dont make the rules they follow them and enforce them. teachers dont do the research they share the works of others. If your looking for leaders in the teaching profession it would be the college professors because there you can find actual leaders in the academic circles.

but yeah i get that you was being ironic by cussing in an epigrammatic response

In my current role I lead teachers while also teaching. A flame war will go nowhere with you because you have trolled the site for four years. At this point, the act has worn me thin. Fuck it go away.

Last edited:

I don't know about that. He just rants about "A LEADER OF MEN!!!" all day long like the QB of the Browns is leading a platoon of WW2 troops or something.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."