• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-2015 NFL Regular Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Search manziel on the twitter machine and see what bears fans are saying. They are all obviously begging for a trade for manziel. What's even funnier is that they want to trade Cutler for him. :chuckle:

So Rodgers is pretty good.

The Panthers are really bad and Cam Newton is falling apart.

The Panthers are really bad and Cam Newton is falling apart.

Hard to blame Newton. His best receiving option is a rookie who most agreed would be a project and his offensive line is a shitshow. They also haven't had any health or consistency among their running backs this year.

Newton has made some awful passes, but he's been sacked repeatedly, his team's running game is a joke, and he has few receiving options. Not a lot of QBs could succeed under those circumstances.

Hard to blame Newton. His best receiving option is a rookie who most agreed would be a project and his offensive line is a shitshow. They also haven't had any health or consistency among their running backs this year.

Newton has made some awful passes, but he's been sacked repeatedly, his team's running game is a joke, and he has few receiving options. Not a lot of QBs could succeed under those circumstances.

I forgot to add 'physically' to the latter portion of my statement. It just seems like shouldering the load is taking its toll on him.

They have an excessive amount of money tied up in the running back position too -- gonna be tough for them to be flexible this offseason.

Riley "racist" Cooper hacked the Patriots' twitter account :chuckle:
patth-650x509.png

Hit of the year

Riley "racist" Cooper hacked the Patriots' twitter account :chuckle:
patth-650x509.png

Hit of the year

I hate this defenseless receiver garbage. He hit him right as the ball touched his hands, and it wasn't a helmet to helmet hit or anything. It was a good, but hard, clean hit. This rule drives me crazy.

Steelers just released Lagarette Blount. Not surprised considering he went to the locker room early last night because he wasn't getting the ball.

Not sure if I was more surprised to hear Tate released or Blount released.

Raiders, Rams, Chargers...

Who wins (loses) the LA Roulette?

Of that group I think the Rams move back to be honest. I don't think they do well enough in St Louis. The Cardinals were so bad for so long there plus they've been in Arizona for a whole generation that football doesn't have strong roots there. Any of the old football fans are KC Chiefs or Chicago Bear fans. While the younger fans haven't had anything to cheer about either. The Rams had a good run there but that's been 12-13 years ago now.

With SF playing games in San Jose essentially the market is more spread out for Oakland to succeed.

It would surprise me if the Charges move.

Jacksonville probably should be on your list too. I just don't see how a team can be sustainable in that town.

Saw this stat today: In last 7 games following a loss Peyton Manning is 7-0 averaging 375 yards and 4 TDs a game. WTF

Odell Beckham with an absolutely crazy catch for a TD after being fouled during the play.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."