• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 11 | Cavs (5-5) @ Wizards (7-3) | November 21, 2014 | 8pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Need to figure out a way to get Love more involved.

As long as that doesn't mean "dump the ball to him on the block in while everyone stands around and wait for him to put up a mediocre-percentage shot" then yeah we need to figure out how to get him more involved.

(ball movement, pick and rolls/pops would be best)

As long as that doesn't mean "dump the ball to him on the block in while everyone stands around and wait for him to put up a mediocre-percentage shot" then yeah we need to figure out how to get him more involved.

(ball movement, pick and rolls/pops would be best)
I agree wholeheartedly. Sure, we can go to him in the post when he has a clear mismatch, but that doesn't happen that often. I don't think that will happen tonight either vs Gortat or Nene. However, get him spaced out and move the ball around for him to get opens shots, or having him pick and pop/roll works. Especially when LeBron is involved on the pick and pop. Gortat or Nene would have a hard time guarding Love out by the perimeter, and it helps us open up the driving lanes for Kyrie and LeBron, bringing that big away from the basket.

I mean one of the weird things is that we really aren't seeing Love in the pick and pop or roll really. Andy is looking awesome in these plays. It is weird we can't get Love involved in the same way.

none of them are that great looking actually, except the light skinned ebony

Are you kidding? The chick on the far right as her knees bent ever so slightly with her butt in the area. Basically meaning, she knows how to party.

Are you kidding? The chick on the far right as her knees bent ever so slightly with her butt in the area. Basically meaning, she knows how to party.

Points for pose, sure, but if we are comparing them to other professional cheerleaders, then yeah they aren't too great looking.

chick on the right has midget arms too

chick on the right has midget arms too

They might have a case for being the fugliest cheer leaders in the NBA.

Oh, I would fuck them all, but i wouldnt be proud about it.

Points for pose, sure, but if we are comparing them to other professional cheerleaders, then yeah they aren't too great looking.

all the hot ones work in the White House helping Mr. President

I still find it interesting that vegas keeps giving us favorite lines with the way we are playing. Cavs -2 away at Wizards, they are pretty convinced we are going to click sooner rather than later.

Which is understandable since we have shown glimpses.

I still find it interesting that vegas keeps giving us favorite lines with the way we are playing. Cavs -2 away at Wizards, they are pretty convinced we are going to click sooner rather than later.

Which is understandable since we have shown glimpses.

Cavs are a public favorite, so some of the lines have gotten off kilter. Tonight however, I think we cover b/c when I look at the Wizards' wins, I am not impressed (2 over Orlando and 2 over Indiana, Detroit, NY, Milwaukee). I don't think any of those compare to our loss last night even. Here's to hoping we turn the corner!

Also, as you said, we have shown some incredible glimpses. It's just a question of putting it all together for even 3 of the 4 quarters, maybe even a quarter each half. I am an optimist so I am feeling the "Denver kicked us in the nuts and now we are intense" meme. I think tonight we put up 111 and win by 8.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."