• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 12 | Raptors (10-2) @ Cavs (5-6) | November 22, 2014 | 7:30pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AuxiliaryPie

Real Cavs Fan
Reaction score
XWeg8xI.jpg

WvIPHpY.jpg

Let's go Cabs!

No they'll actually end up winning this game. Everyone will make everything and the issues will be masked for a little while longer.

the raptors tick quite a few boxes for mathcup nightmares for us: scoring pg, length at the wings, size and rebounding inside. if the cavs win it will be a great result and need a solid team effort

It should be a good game, but it probably won't be easy for either team. However, Toronto may have more energy since their starters got a decent rest in that blowout win against the Bucks.

I have been to 4 home games including opener. They are 1-3 when I attend. I bought tickets last night for this game.

Damn't....

I haven't done this since last season. Here goes...

Mark my words - zero percent chance the Cavs win this game. Our defense is atrocious and has no hope of improving with this roster, and the fact that we have limited assets to improve that much this season. Even the offense has been pathetic with lack of ball/player movement, sloppy turnovers and execution, no understanding how to properly utilize Dion or Love, and no semblance of positive contributions form the bench. Blatt is overwhelmed and underwhelming. Cavs continue to slide tonight.

I haven't done this since last season. Here goes...

Mark my words - zero percent chance the Cavs win this game. Our defense is atrocious and has no hope of improving with this roster, and the fact that we have limited assets to improve that much this season. Even the offense has been pathetic with lack of ball/player movement, sloppy turnovers and execution, no understanding how to properly utilize Dion or Love, and no semblance of positive contributions form the bench. Blatt is overwhelmed and underwhelming. Cavs continue to slide tonight.

Unfortunately I completely agree with you on this.
Raptors are also playing fantastic basketball right now.

Let's see how far this rabbit hole actually goes.

I have no idea what happens. We have the talent to come out and surprise everyone or we could continue buckling at the knees and begging for mercy.

I really do not see how we win this game. I think we even match up better with the Spurs compared to Toronto.

Their bench is going to win them the game. More accurately, Vasquez and Williams. Dion is going to let Williams shoot so many open 3s and we don't have any guards big enough to stay with Vasquez. Lowry plays the pick and roll game with Amir Johnson very well. Kyrie and Love are going to be lost. If they can't focus on the defensive end, we're screwed.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."