• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Destiny

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I'm going to hop on and play IB today if anyone wants to join. Going to play some DAI first, so I'd say around 12 if anyone is up fir it.

Also the tempered buff gave an extra 17% yesterday, but it didn't stack with the Nightfall. Too bad, a bounty gave 137 exp, but if they had stacked, it would have given an extra 3 exp (not a huge deal though obviously). I imagine, it will be 20% at least today, so 140 exp for each bounty x 4 or 5 bounties, gives us 560 exp, or 700. Not bad, plus the exp for the wins.

And thanks for the tips Dang. I'm just not big on the golden gun. I like the dancer super with health regen for kills. Makes me a tank, and guaranteed at least 2 kills.

There are a lot of ways to die in Destiny compared to COD for example. The supers, and not to mention the only way to play is run n gun, which for a person who solely uses snipers is a bitch.

I'm going to hop on and play IB today if anyone wants to join. Going to play some DAI first, so I'd say around 12 if anyone is up fir it.

Also the tempered buff gave an extra 17% yesterday, but it didn't stack with the Nightfall. Too bad, a bounty gave 137 exp, but if they had stacked, it would have given an extra 3 exp (not a huge deal though obviously). I imagine, it will be 20% at least today, so 140 exp for each bounty x 4 or 5 bounties, gives us 560 exp, or 700. Not bad, plus the exp for the wins.

And thanks for the tips Dang. I'm just not big on the golden gun. I like the dancer super with health regen for kills. Makes me a tank, and guaranteed at least 2 kills.

There are a lot of ways to die in Destiny compared to COD for example. The supers, and not to mention the only way to play is run n gun, which for a person who solely uses snipers is a bitch.

The blade dancer super is pretty much a guaranteed multi-kill, but the problem with that spec is that's literally all it has to offer. When your super isn't active you're shit. The gunslinger spec has more going for it, its just harder to use. Its not reliant on the golden gun, though it is very powerful if you have decent aim. Play some with me, I'll show you the way ;)

Does actual performance count towards iron banner rep? Or do you just get something for winning and losing?

Does actual performance count towards iron banner rep? Or do you just get something for winning and losing?

Doesnt matter if you win or lose. If you lose you get tokens (up to 5) so when you win a game, it redeems those tokens. So a win with 5 tokens pretty much = 6 wins. It's hard to lose more than that in a role, even the worse player will luck up and get carried.
However, you do have bounties, those are more skilled based.

It's looking like Saturday night or Monday night are my best chances to make the raid. Any word on a time yet?

4 today work for you guys? For Monday, I'll probably say around 7?

For those I play with on Monday, my secondary character will be a lot weaker. I have the gear, but not the abilities like I do with my primary. Would be good if we had another legit Defender Titan.

I probably can't make it. My wife been giving me shit about playing. I've been busting ass on the iron banner for those damn gloves.

4 today work for you guys? For Monday, I'll probably say around 7?

For those I play with on Monday, my secondary character will be a lot weaker. I have the gear, but not the abilities like I do with my primary. Would be good if we had another legit Defender Titan.

I'm in for Monday. My Defender's skills are maxed out.

I'll be good to go Monday, finally got my fucking gloves fuck you Bungie! Just need to level them up now. Had a lot of fun with IB, especially the raping on Blindwatch.

I have two characters that are ready for the raid tomorrow. Does 7 work for the guys on here?

I'm good to go at 7. Hopefully we blast through it. Just invite me. I'll likely be playing DA:I.

Is anyone else interested? Seems like we have 4 right now and need 2 more.

Considering we tore through the Raid last night, a lot of the guys we regularly run together are either level 30 or will be soon, do you think we could tackle the hard mode at some point this week?

I'm a pair of gauntlets away from being level 30, and I have two runs this week to try to nab them. I have a bit more flexibility this week considering I'm off Thurs and Fri. Would it be possible to maybe raid Fri and Sat? Try the hard mode after that?

Obviously, asking for 3 raids is a lot, but there are a couple others that I raid with that have multiple characters. I would like to try the hard mode just to get exposed to it.

Thoughts?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."