• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 12 | Raptors (10-2) @ Cavs (5-6) | November 22, 2014 | 7:30pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Dont worry, we play them twice after this game in a week n half span. WAS is coming up again too.

If Lebron doesn't play with some pride to maintain his mastery of Raps this can be another ugly home loss

Hope Blatt improves on rotations. I'm all about learning from mistakes. I cant harp on it enough but LeBron/Love/Kyrie needs to always be on the floor.

Love needs a sequence where he's the go to man while Kyrie and LeBron cheer from the bench.

I think we have a good thread tonight. Cavs win!

I just want to see us be competitive. I don't care if we lose. Heck, I don't care if we get annihilated (okay - maybe I do, but you get the point!). I just want to see effort. I want to see a substantial improvement in body language, commitment, movement and trust in one another.

That's a near impossible request to make in the span of 24 hours, but if I see even the slightest advancements in any of these factors, we're going to be heading in the right direction.

Like Blatt said yesterday, let's gain a yard at a time. Incremental growth until we reach to the top of the mountain. Let's go!

I'm just here to see what Rich has to say.

I think LeBron has become too obsessed with being a leader and less focused on playing good basketball.

Lebron should have said maybe if I drive to the basket and dunk the ball it will open up a lot for my team mates.

Before the game starts lets see if a few things play out:

Can we get back on track offensively? Can we generate easier opportunities for LeBron and also more looks for Kevin Love that aren't so spaced out that he has 0 rhythm? Can Dion manage to go a single game without taking a really bad jump shot? Can just a few of those pick and roll opportunity's that Andy gets be ran for Love? Can we actually post up LeBron James? Can we not get outreboudned and murdered around the basket?

I would say that only Kyrie Irving and maybe Andy are the only two players that are playing as expected, or even exceeding my expectations.

So if LeBron plays bad and we lose then we can all conclude Lebron has no idea what's going on

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."