• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-2015 National Champs

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Arkansas just sealed it.

Such a young team.

They are going to be dangerous next year.

rofl.

FSU is the luckiest team ever.

I hate FSU so much.

At least Miss State is essentially done.

Wiscy better not choke

Unreal how FSU keeps squeaking by.

I'm not sure I've seen anything like it.

Unreal how FSU keeps squeaking by.

I'm not sure I've seen anything like it.
2125534.jpg

I think they're okay, but not a great team at all this year. Hard to deny it at this point. Is it a stretch to say their conference is worse than the Big Ten at this point? I don't think so.

So is Minnesota not a quality win or what?

SI.com still sayin we have only one quality win lol.

I honestly think it's still so archaic that this sport relies on anything other than wins and losses. I know it's necessary due to there being so many damn teams and everything but people scrutinizing you down to statements like, "Well, you were struggling and only winning by a a little bit in [insert quarter here] so skjghkjgdskjghsdjkgjkggdsjgvkjgdjsgd" just seems ridiculous if you look at it in a vacuum.

So is Minnesota not a quality win or what?

SI.com still sayin we have only one quality win lol.

I honestly think it's still so archaic that this sport relies on anything other than wins and losses. I know it's necessary due to there being so many damn teams and everything but people scrutinizing you down to statements like, "Well, you were struggling and only winning by a a little bit in [insert quarter here] so skjghkjgdskjghsdjkgjkggdsjgvkjgdjsgd" just seems ridiculous if you look at it in a vacuum.
eh beating 9 top teams out of ten played by an avergae of 30 should be better than beating 10 by 5 or less

Notre Dame continuing to suck. Always fun to watch.

eh beating 9 top teams out of ten played by an avergae of 30 should be better than beating 10 by 5 or less
Yeah....but then you have people analyzing what the score was in certain parts of the game, even if you end up winning by 3 scores.

It's pretty stupid.

I think they're okay, but not a great team at all this year. Hard to deny it at this point. Is it a stretch to say their conference is worse than the Big Ten at this point? I don't think so.

Yea everyone said this about the 2001 Buckeyes as well. Feels almost identical.

Yea everyone said this about the 2001 Buckeyes as well. Feels almost identical.

Ok, what do you guys want us to say? That FSU is god mode as they squeak by shit team after shit team because 15 years ago Ohio State played a bunch of close games and won a title?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."