• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Annual RCF Rate My Team/Who to Play Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I am playing Romo in my fantasy league, so not him.
I am sitting Stafford in my fantasy league for Tannehill. So not Stafford.

I would go with an empty spot. Go big or go home. But seriously, it's tough. Feel like Romo would put up better numbers but feel like Stafford will have to air it out against NE.

I guess for me, do you think benching Stafford for Tannehill is a good call??

If I win this game I could vault into 2nd and secure a playoff spot and go into the last week game with a chance for a 1st round bye in playoffs.
I saw ur starting tannehill over Stafford? I have Stafford too. Would u start tannahill over Stafford and Ryan?

I need receiver help. Pick 2.

Hilton vs jax
Evans vs tb
Deandre Hopkins vs cinc
Jordan matthewes vs ten

I have Hilton and Evans in there now.

I am playing Romo in my fantasy league, so not him.
I am sitting Stafford in my fantasy league for Tannehill. So not Stafford.

I would go with an empty spot. Go big or go home. But seriously, it's tough. Feel like Romo would put up better numbers but feel like Stafford will have to air it out against NE.

I guess for me, do you think benching Stafford for Tannehill is a good call??

If I win this game I could vault into 2nd and secure a playoff spot and go into the last week game with a chance for a 1st round bye in playoffs.

Yeah I think if I win out in this league I can make playoffs but I don't really care about this league. I know I will pick the wrong one regardless of who I pick so whatever. Stafford will probably throw 1-2 picks but their RB situation is kinda crummy and NE has been giving up 2 passing TD/week for a while now. The more I think about this crap, the more wrong decisions I make though. Tannehill wouldn't be a bad play either....I couldn't tell you between the three of them. I suck at making decisions.

Ugh figures thay Oakland would get their first win the week I play the chiefs defense.

lol. last week i picked up the defense who is playing oakland next week cause my other d/st don't have good matchups....thought I was being smart. Maybe not. Though Murray went down with a concussion (was pissed I didn't get him on WW, now feel a little better).

Seriously though, I think you have to start Mike Evans right now. He's been tearing it up for weeks and you have to ride streaks like that. I'd go with him and Hilton as well.

And yeah, I also got boned by the Chiefs defense in two different leagues. At least Charles did well, though.

Stafford will probably be his usual self.

1st half - 45yds/0TD/1-INT
2nd half - 245yds/2TD/1-INT

I have a HARD time sitting him b/c I know he will probably get like 17pts which is perfectly fine for me. And for Tannehill, I have Mike Wallace as my WR2 (shit, probably my WR3 now with how Evans has been playing) and if Miami just blows an egg, that will cost me dearly. I will be thinking about who to start all the way up until 12:59pm on Sunday.

As for Evans, I have him and he has been amazing. People will start watching him over Vjax now, but Evans is always good for 1 deep touchdown. That is all it takes in fantasy.

I ended up winning my suicide pool. 3 took Denver last week which was awesome. I put in $20 and won $1100. I then used $400 of those winnings to enter a massive Super Bowl Square pool. Grand prize is $75,000.

Apparently one of my bosses won it several years back. He won $40,000 and it was delivered to him inside a Burger King bag. :chuckles:

I ended up winning my suicide pool. 3 took Denver last week which was awesome. I put in $20 and won $1100. I then used $400 of those winnings to enter a massive Super Bowl Square pool. Grand prize is $75,000.

Apparently one of my bosses won it several years back. He won $40,000 and it was delivered to him inside a Burger King bag. :chuckles:
How do suicide pools work? Do you have to pick a different team to win each week? It sounds fun

How do suicide pools work? Do you have to pick a different team to win each week? It sounds fun

Yeah. You pick one game a week. Only catch is you can't use the same team more than once. If you're wrong, you're out.

I want to know how the Eagles score 40 points and Sanchez only has 11 fantasy points. How is that even possible?

Not a bad fantasy week.

Up 135 to 73 in my 12 teamer. I have Dez Bryant. He has Steve Smith and the NO kicker. Should be an easy win.

Up 105 to 74 in my PPR league. I have Ingram. He has Watkins, Torrey Smith, and the Bills defense. Stand a good chance of losing this one. Megatron needs to step it up. Nine points just isn't getting it done. Luckily he's got a date with Chicago next week. That should be a bloodbath.

Up 81 to 67 in my .5 PPR league. I've got Romo, Ingram, and Jimmy Graham remaining. He's got Owen Daniels. Zero chance of losing this one.

Thank God I benched Ingram for CJ Anderson right before the Denver game started.

I am down by 2 and he has Pierre Thomas and I have NO-K and Buffalo DEF. I feel like I have it but you never know.

This win would lock a playoff spot and next week I would play the 2nd place team. Winner of that game would lock up 2nd seed and a bye first week of playoff.

Ended up putting up 155 points in a 12 team non-PPR league with my TE (Rivera) scoring zero. Where was this team the first two months of the season?

Was offered McCoy for big Ben. Tannahill is still available in my league. The dolphins have a easy schedule as they play the jets twice and also play them the last week of the year which would be the championship.

So with passing scores being 7npoints in my league. Am I better off trading for Ben, picking up tannahill, or staying pat with Ryan and Stafford... Thanks guys for the help.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."