• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Diet and Workout Routines

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
well, if its a partial tear, thats best case scenario and I just have to wait the bitch out, which already sucks dick.

if its a severe partial tear, its not completely torn but is treated as if it were and would require surgery to heal.

it is either the former or latter. mri is like 4 bills without insurance, then surgery. so im just waiting it out. im pretty sure it wont require surgery.. it was lamost completely healed before i fucked it up by working out again

With my super busy schedule recently and not going to the gym, I have been doing just push-ups at the house/squats. I also play volleyball once a week in a league. My wrists are starting to feel it with all the hitting/pushing up.

Hope this isn't a sign of problems in the future. Having a desk job probably doesn't help too much, either.

Hope this isn't a sign of problems in the future. Having a desk job probably doesn't help too much, either.

probably just using your wrists too much/too often, i wouldnt worry about it too much unless you really have issues

With my super busy schedule recently and not going to the gym, I have been doing just push-ups at the house/squats. I also play volleyball once a week in a league. My wrists are starting to feel it with all the hitting/pushing up.

Get a large bowl and fill it with warm/hot water. Place a wash cloth in it and put your hands in. Squeeze the cloth and release. Repeat for 10-15 minutes.

Thanks, will do.

Yeah, they don't hurt all the time. They aren't hurting right now, as I type. But during volleyball sometimes I can feel it. But I think it just comes with spiking the ball and quickly turning my wrist down to get the ball to spike.

Some strong margaritas tonight will clear these bad boys right up.

Im going back on a cut for a few weeks here, i added a ton of strength this month but a good amount of fat too.

Progress for the month:
Weights for 5 reps (not max, just working sets)
Squat 215 -> 270
Deadlift 300 -> 350
Bench 170-> 195
Press 95 -> 120
Powercleans 115 -> 140

going to see if i can just do push exercises and not aggravate the injury. will see tomorrow

Is masturbating considered an exercise? I get winded.

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

decided fuck it, i can do push excercises

bench

sharp pain in elbow

dave k diagnosis:

lol I probably have both a partial bicep tear and tennis elbow. this has probably never happened to anyone ever

day two, triceps

no pain in muscles, a little in elbow.. small muscle next to elbow on the inside.

forgot not to, and did a pull exercise for a set.. no pain.. still tender if I push on the tendons that connect the elbow with the bicep but i practically feel nothing.

cant wait to actually work out, for real

fasting is impossible at my parents house. especially with thanksgiving food smell filling the house..good lord my mouth is watering something fierce

Help me figure out what is wrong, Is it inflammation or muscle tear ? I have posted a picture of where it hurts for me - I can move my arm just fine, I can lift light weights but when i lift heavier weights during dumbell shoulder press or bench press i feel a pinching pain/stabbing pain in the spot depicted in the picture. Back then I could lift that much and without the pain. But the stabbing pain is making it impossible for me to lift weights now.

what is wrong with me?

shoulder-pain1.jpg

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."