• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-15 Regular Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Anyone know the last player to average at least 3 blocks and 2 steals a game for a season is? Davis may have a chance, although the 2 steals a game will be rough to keep up.

LNbqAFn.png

Looky there. Davis is on a WS pace that is higher than LBJs best season.

Not blaming anyone but does it feel like the Cavs aren't getting any calls? I don't think they should bank on them but for a superstar/must see team, we seem to be getting far less calls than Miami did, Boston did, OKC and Lac do.

Wade out again tonight....

Turkey glue even lighting up the heat...

3/4 seed my ass

So the Kings. Early predictions: Contenders or pretenders?

Raptors absolutely demolished the Bucks (at one point leading by 52) 124:83

Lowry with 20p/9r/5a in 26min
Jonas V with 18p/12r in 21min
Lou Williams with 22p/1r/2a in 19min

Raptors absolutely demolished the Bucks (at one point leading by 52) 124:83

Lowry with 20p/9r/5a in 26min
Jonas V with 18p/12r in 21min
Lou Williams with 22p/1r/2a in 19min

Lowry gets 0 love

I had Dallas as my dark horse contender and they may already be the best team in the West period. They are an offensive juggernaut.

I had Dallas as my dark horse contender and they may already be the best team in the West period. They are an offensive juggernaut.

No there not, defense is bad and there quality wins are kings/wizards. Every other team they beat are bottom feeders. Pure pretenders

No there not, defense is bad and there quality wins are kings/wizards. Every other team they beat are bottom feeders. Pure pretenders

Miami and New Orleans can't be classified as bottom feeders or else the term means nothing. Philly, L.A., Minnesota, New York. Those are bottom feeders. Miami is going to be a playoff team and New Orleans will be close.

That said it doesn't really matter who they've played because they are blowing out bad teams like a contender would. They lead the league in point differential and their defense has been average up to this point. 11th in defensive efficiency and 14th in points allowed.

Much like Kyrie, Harden has upped his defensive focus this year, let's see if they can both keep it up for the entire year.

Welcome to bizzaro world: Mario Chalmers over his last 5 games:

19.4 ppg, 6.2 apg., 56% FG, seven FTA per game, 69% TS.

We always talk about scrubs this and scrubs that, but this shows us how good some of the players who never have the ball in their hands are and how much they can produce in given games if given the chance and placed in the right position to succeed. Of course, there's no way he keeps it up, but still. If he

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."