• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-2015 NFL Regular Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
That may be the greatest catch that Chris Collinsworth has ever seen in his life.

Alright boys, how's the division going to play out?

My guess

1 Cincinnati 10-5-1 (AFC North Champs)
2 Pittsburgh 10-6 (AFC Wild Card)
3 Cleveland 9-7
4 Baltimore 9-7

Richard sherman trolling the NFL was awesome

Richard sherman trolling the NFL was awesome
I disagree. Came off as a whiny millionaire, IMO.

He gets paid millions and has opportunities to make much more in endorsements. His beef is that the NFL dictates what companies he can may extra money from? Your life is so bad that you have to wear a free pair of headphones on gamedays?

And he complains that NFL punishes you for DUIs? Guess what, a good chunk of us would get fired for a DUI.

I have no problem with players speaking out on any issue. He's allowed to say whatever he wants. I just think his opinion in this case is downright terrible.

HUGE AFC North game in t-minus 13 minutes. Good luck to your Browns as well. I know there are some Bengals fans on this board like @Kizzle I believe. I hope for a great game and a great finish!

Looks like the Ravens have the easiest path to division champs. Steelers and Bengals JUST behind though.

Why is the NFL showing ads about domestic abuse to us - the viewers? Didnt we the viewers raise a huge fuss when they - the NFL - did not take it seriously?

This "will Colt McCoy be cleared to play on Sunday" story is the pinnacle of stupid shit. RG3 might blow, but that doesn't mean that anyone gives a fuck about Colt McCoy's readiness.

1 New England 13-3
2 Denver 13-3
3 Pittsburgh 11-5
4 Indianapolis 11-5
5 Baltimore 11-5
6 San Diego 10-6

1 Seattle 12-4
2 Green Bay 12-4
3 Dallas 11-5
4 New Orleans 7-9
5 Arizona 12-4
6 Detroit 11-5

Jimmy Clausen starting on Sunday. Anyone up for some Cutler here next year? :doh (31):

1558-1415745597.jpg

I don't know if the "I don't care" face would go over well in Cleveland...

So 100% chance we end up with him....

I don't really understand this decision from the Bears' point of view. Why bench Cutler for a guy who is irrefutably worse than him? Why not play the young guy and at least try to see if he has potential rather than the veteran who has never amounted to anything? It would have been like us benching Hoyer to play Grossman (if he were still on our roster, obviously).

I don't really understand this decision from the Bears' point of view. Why bench Cutler for a guy who is irrefutably worse than him? Why not play the young guy and at least try to see if he has potential rather than the veteran who has never amounted to anything? It would have been like us benching Hoyer to play Grossman (if he were still on our roster, obviously).

Seems to me Trestman's job may be in jeopardy, and he's trying to win a couple games with a scrub to prove its all Cutlers fault.

I have no other excuse to start Jimmy Clausen over anyone...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."