• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Hoops Vets League '14-'15

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
So X has flipped Derozan and Robin Lopez along with two JAGs for Joe Johnson, Rajon Rondo, and Boris Diaw. This new sober X is much harder to rip off.

And I've finally got my super solid center. Sorry sgm, I'm going to need to keep Crawford now. The trade shed is disconnecting the phones.

It looks like you and X put together a trade that helps you both. I know X has been out to get assists for a few weeks. Nice job, especially in a league without patsies.

Code for: Don't be a patsy :chuckle:

Holy late week run Kyp. Jesus. :chuckle:

Sometimes even a blind Marvin finds a nut...

Keys, you get an easy win this week. I think you have something like 18 more games played than I do.

Keys, you get an easy win this week. I think you have something like 18 more games played than I do.

Good, because I got hosed on games played last week. CCF is probably buying me an expensive bottle of scotch because of the football league, so it's all gravy.

And when I took Mason Plumlee, I had Gorgei Dieng next in my queue... what a fart cloud hanging over my season.

Good, because I got hosed on games played last week. CCF is probably buying me an expensive bottle of scotch because of the football league, so it's all gravy.

And when I took Mason Plumlee, I had Gorgei Dieng next in my queue... what a fart cloud hanging over my season.

And you thought I was going to dump Dieng off for peanuts...

Can anyone tell this is my first time playing category fantasy basketball? :chuckle:

You don't have an awful team. I'm not sure how I dominated you last week.

You didn't set your lineups today tho ;)

Haha damn, I forgot when you make a move it takes away all of your future lineup settings.

I didn't draft well, I know that. I'm having fun though - I think I'll do a lot better next year.

Haha damn, I forgot when you make a move it takes away all of your future lineup settings.

I didn't draft well, I know that. I'm having fun though - I think I'll do a lot better next year.

I drafted badly myself. And still making moves to improve. Keys is just getting lucky this week.

I have played in points league before, where you are obviously just going after the best players. I have a new appreciation for strategic drafting in category leagues. Had I done it over again, I would have picked certain categories to focus on wile punting on a few others. Like I said, still having fun and learning a lot for next year (assuming I'm invited back;))

I have played in points league before, where you are obviously just going after the best players. I have a new appreciation for strategic drafting in category leagues. Had I done it over again, I would have picked certain categories to focus on wile punting on a few others. Like I said, still having fun and learning a lot for next year (assuming I'm invited back;))
I'm in one of each this year. It's shocking how different the strategies are for each kind of league. It was hard for me to get used to at first.

Gotta say, the points league is a lot of fun because like you said, it's a race to find the best players period. But this league, esp with 14 categories, requires so much more balance. Both are fun IMO.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."