• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

How much would you give up for Anthony Davis?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
He's already better than LeBron.

Come on, dude. He's already one of the greatest players that has ever played the game?

Unless you're trying to say he's playing better basketball than LeBron at this moment, I can give you that. But not even Anthony Davis himself truly believes he's better than LeBron James.

LeBron James is the second greatest player to have ever played the game. I'm not saying this because he's on our team, I've been reluctant to praise him as of late, because of his lackluster effort at times.

Davis is great, he could be one of the all-time greats for all I know, but comparing him to LeBron is still blasphemy.

He at least has to win something before we even go there.

My left testicle.

My left testicle.

Offer the Pellies your dick and the other ball or you've proven nothing.

Hell no. Two number one picks for one number one pick... How dumb do you think I am? Rip off.

I'll give you this quarter for two dimes though.

That'd be more like a dime-sized object wrapped in gum that MIGHT be a dime once you peel the gum off and a big fat penny that's dyed silver for a freshly printed $100 bill.

Offer the Pellies your dick and the other ball or you've proven nothing.

I cant offer my dick, but i can offer my left testicle and my golden penis.

too bad we can't go back and flip the years we got the #1 pick. We got Bennett instead of Davis.

I've been telling people for over a year that I would trade Kyrie for AD without thinking twice. Until now I always got looked at like I was an idiot. The guy is out of this world. He will win multiple MVP's.

Crazy to think that there is some parallel universe where he is a Cav :chuckle:
what? any objective, knowledgeable fan would've swapped kyrie for davis in a heartbeat, going back all the way to when he was drafted. legitimate highly-skilled, two-way bigs like davis are so rare; good pgs are not.

davis has always been really, really good. it's just now he's absolutely phenomenal.

too bad we can't go back and flip the years we got the #1 pick. We got Bennett instead of Davis.

Or re-do the tie breaker coin toss in the Davis draft. By Nick winning the coin toss, it cost us Davis. :(

Coin Flip Cost Cavaliers A Chance To Pair Anthony Davis With Kyrie Irving
By Tom Ziller@teamziller on May 30 2012, 8:51

The Cleveland Cavaliers and New Orleans Hornets finished the 2011-12 season with identical 21-45 records. Due to NBA draft lottery rules, the two teams had to combine 275 lottery combinations and split them, with the winner of a coin flip winning the spare. The winner of the coin flip would also get the first set of combinations sequentially, while the loser would get the next set. These don't matter in probabilities or odds at all, but it's just a reality.

The Hornets lost the coin flip, and got the second set of combinations. The winning combination -- the one that will station Anthony Davis in New Orleans for the next several years -- came from that set.

Had Cleveland lost the coin flip, they'd have two straight No. 1 picks, a rare occurrence that, in this case, would have given the Cavaliers the best young point guard sinceDerrick Rose and the best young big man since Dwight Howard. It would have been a hellacious rebound from the salad days of the Cavaliers' post-LeBron existence.

Alas, a lucky coin flip turned out to be just the opposite, and New Orleans will reap the rewards.

I'm not complaining too much considering we have Kyrie, Love, and LeBron.

I'd give up Love and Irving in a heartbeat if it meant getting Anthony Davis. He's already arguably the second best player in the league with Durant out, and it won't be long before he's better than LeBron too. As much as I like Love and Irving, Davis is going to be the kind of guy who can will a team to fifty wins like LeBron and Durant can. Love and Irving will never be that good.

Love and Irving would probably be fair, but hopefully they could use some of the money that they saved, and go find a PG. Can you see the message boards if Dion was the PG, and they went on a 3 or 4 game losing streak? Half of Cleveland would be ready to kill Dion, and Dion would be pouting because he wasn't getting enough shots. ;)

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."