• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-15 Off-Season Thread (Moss Acquired - Page 16)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Fangraphs had a good article during the season pointing out how Allen Craig had completely stopped pulling the ball, a sign he had lost all bat speed. Maybe it was just injuries, or maybe he is just a guy who had reached his peak and was starting the backward slide in a hurry. Tribe had a guy like that here not too long ago, Hefner or something. When its gone, it's gone. St. Louis gave up on him rather quickly, along with the So xapparently too. Just sayin'. Would definitely be down with trying to get Bradley, though.

As for cespedes, he is way overrated. Plays far below his talent level. If the idea is to rent a player, at least get one who will produce. Cespedes was unloaded during a pennant race.

Yoenis is the cleanup hitter we desperately need. Take the risk and make it happen, it can be off-season move of the year. He's a such a great talent in the outfield as well. It will be a win-win from all aspects. Just show his throws to homeplate.

Yoenis is the cleanup hitter we desperately need. Take the risk and make it happen, it can be off-season move of the year. He's a such a great talent in the outfield as well. It will be a win-win from all aspects. Just show his throws to homeplate.

I guess those over-shadow the terrible angles he takes to put himself in that position.

Call me crazy, but I'm not exactly over the moon for a .300 OBP in the middle of the lineup.

Unless they're getting him for a mid-tier prospect, I don't see why the Indians would have much interest.

I guess those over-shadow the terrible angles he takes to put himself in that position.

Call me crazy, but I'm not exactly over the moon for a .300 OBP in the middle of the lineup.

Unless they're getting him for a mid-tier prospect, I don't see why the Indians would have much interest.

Also is he not a bit of a headache as well? I would welcome him if nothing else but do not really want the kid.

Also is he not a bit of a headache as well? I would welcome him if nothing else but do not really want the kid.

Yeah he's basically alienated two organizations now.

He's a Roc Nation client as well, so it's 1 and done in Cleveland.

Cespedes is a very exciting player, but not a great one...not worth what they'd have to give up.

Cespedes is a very exciting player, but not a great one...not worth what they'd have to give up.

Yeah AZ is right... Unless they want to throw him away we should have no interest.

Meh to both of them.

Chris Denofria will be 35 in July. Capable of playing all three outfielder positions. Batted .230/.284/.318 over 330 at-bats. I think I'll pass on him.

Morales I actually wouldn't mind at the right price. He's a year removed from .277 and 23 home runs (at Safeco Field) and can play league average defense at first base and right field in a pinch. He's also a switch hitter.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."