• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-15 Regular Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The production value for the Lakers' channel (TWC SportsNet) is head and shoulders above the rest of the league's. With the Knicks' MSG being a distant second.

The production value for the Lakers' channel (TWC SportsNet) is head and shoulders above the rest of the league's. With the Knicks' MSG being a distant second.

reminds me of the phrase "you can't polish a turd" they should save their money until the lakers get a clue

The Hornets were delusional to think they could replace McRoberts with Marvin Williams.

The pacers have literally thrown a random group of guys together, led by Donald Sloan; and were able to beat the Mavericks in Dallas tonight. Yes, Donald Sloan led a random group of guys to a victory against one of the best teams in the west on the road. No David West, no Roy Hibbert, no Paul George, no George Hill, doesn't matter says Donald.

Last edited:
The 'Harden - defensive juggernaut' moment of the day:

BarrenFormalGalah.gif

Boogie Cousins and his boys took it to the Pelicans last night. DeMarcus wiped the floor with The Brow. Very impressive.

What's truly crazy is that Davis is only 21, the fact that's easy to forget when you watch him play. We are basically shocked whenever someone stops him for one regular season game. A superstar in the making.

DeMarcus is a stud though, he's beginning to enter his prime.

What's truly crazy is that Davis is only 21, the fact that's easy to forget when you watch him play. We are basically shocked whenever someone stops him for one regular season game. A superstar in the making.

DeMarcus is a stud though, he's beginning to enter his prime.

No way prime years start at 26 I thought. He keeps getting better I don't think people know how bad it was there with the maloofs there. And at some point boogie needs to get credit for his defense he is playing defense at an all nba team level and flat dominating people on offense.

No way prime years start at 26 I thought. He keeps getting better I don't think people know how bad it was there with the maloofs there. And at some point boogie needs to get credit for his defense he is playing defense at an all nba team level and flat dominating people on offense.

Yeah I think bigs experience 'prime' at 27-32... I didn't really mean he's already in his prime, only entering it :)

Toronto 13-2 now. Their bench backcourt was amazing:
Lou Williams 26min, 22p, 2a, 3stl
Vazquez 17min, 21p, 3a, 2r

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."