• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-2015 National Champs

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
It will be interesting to see how the rankings shake out later tonight. I'm sure Alabama, Oregon, and FSU will still all be ranked in the top 3. As for MSU at 4, who knows? Ole Miss getting crushed by Arkansas isn't doing MSU any favors. TCU didn't play so I'm not sure that they can jump over MSU at least for now.

Unfortunately for OSU, VT had another crappy loss (this time to a putrid Wake Forest). My goodness that loss is just a thorn in their side. Plus, they played a real sloppy game against Indiana. I think Baylor might jump them this week.

On the flip side, Minnesota won again, making that win look more impressive. Minnesota will also move up from their #25 ranking.

A&M lost again, as did LSU & Mississippi.. Mississippi State's resume, even if they beat Mississippi is looking less & less impressive.

I honestly don't even think TCU or Baylor will be a factor in the end, if OSU wins out.

I'm expecting the top 7 to stay the same. As it should. Nobody played well enough or poorly enough to deserve movement.
Called it.

Wiscy will be top 10 if they beat Minny...fuck ya

With an additional top 10 win, this time in a conference championship game, I guarantee Ohio State is in. Miss State and the Big 12 do not stand a chance.

Called it.

Wiscy will be top 10 if they beat Minny...fuck ya

How do you see Wisconsin getting to 10? They'll go ahead of the loser of the ASU v UofA game, and perhaps KSU, but that leaves them at 12.

Noah Spence is done-yins.

Not surprising. I have "inside info" on the situation, source isn't 100% or anything though.

Apparently he knew ahead of time he was gonna get tested and told team officials he would fail so they got it pushed back. He still failed 2 weeks later.

Some of my friends were taking Molly with him this summer and one of his good friends that they know sells coke & got him into a bad group of friends.

Sad. Big Ten just slamming the gavel on his career...

How do you see Wisconsin getting to 10? They'll go ahead of the loser of the ASU v UofA game, and perhaps KSU, but that leaves them at 12.

Yea, I'm gonna second this. I see no way Wisconsin is in the top 10 unless here are major upsets. They'll hop Kansas State assuming they lose to Baylor and they'll hop either ASU or Arizona. And MAYBE they'll hop Michigan State regardless of what happens to them. Maybe. And then who else?

More like he slammed the gavel on himself.

Yeah, I kinda agree. He should know the B1G rules.

The B1G lists X as a PED while no other conference seems to do so. That's because Ecstasy is not a PED. He could have went to the SEC and missed a few games. Also, telling a kid he can't play football at age 20 is pretty shitty of grown adults to do. Kids are generally open to rehabilitation, which Noah was/is. Don't try to tell the businessmen at the B1G about kids growing up...

This is all on him. He is the dumb shit who got a scholarship to tOSU, a dream many kids in HS dream of, and he ruins it by taking drugs.

He will be fine overall in his pursuit of the NFL but what a failure. He needs to turn it around for himself.

Big game tomorrow with TCU @ Texas.

An upset would be a nice way to start the College Football weekend.

Big game tomorrow with TCU @ Texas.

An upset would be a nice way to start the College Football weekend.
There should be several chances for good news on that front. TCU won't have an easy time with Texas. The Egg Bowl is never an easy game regardless of records. FSU has struggled with just about every team they've played this year. No reason why the Gators can't give them some problems.

I'm not as optimistic on the Civil War or the Iron Bowl. I think Oregon and Bama are just too good.

TCU was impressive today. I think they are going to be more difficult for OSU to pass than most do in here. It will be a fun weekend of college football that is for sure.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."