• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 14 | Washington Wizards (9-3) vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (6-7) | November 26th, 2014 | 7 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Reaction score
GAME #14

November 26th, 2014 @ 7:30 PM EST
TV: FSO / Radio: 97.1 in Cleveland

cf2744e9f370da42.clevelandcavaliers.jpg
wizards-090409.jpg

Cleveland Cavaliers (6-7) vs. Washington Wizards (9-4)

519c9040aec1022a640f6a706700da8b-676x450.jpg

Live from Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio

Starting Lineups
4840.png
4716.png

"Mr. Fourth Quarter" 21.8/3.4/4.8 vs. John Wall 19.4/4.3/9.1
3404.png
4682.png

"Miller Lite" 1.2/1.7/0.3 vs. Garrett Temple 7.1/3.3/1.8
3704.png
3253.png

"King James" 24.7/5.9/6.8 vs. Paul Pierce 13.1/5.8/2.5
4391.png
3831.png

"No Love" 16.8/9.9/2.4 vs. Kris Humphries 6.8/5.2/0.8
3847.png
3983.png

"Wild Thing" 10.7/7.0/1.8 vs. Marcin Gortat 12.3/8.9/1.0

Cleveland's Bench Brigade
"Sweet" Lou Amundson
Will "I'll Pop Your" Cherry
"Smokin'" Joe Harris
Brendan "Trade Chip" Haywood
James "J Hoops" Jones
Shawn "The Matrix" Marion
Alex "43.81 PER" Kirk
Tristan "Doubles" Thompson
Dion "Beast Mode" Waiters

Washington's Scrubs
Bradley Beal
DeJaun Blair
Rasaul Butler
Drew Gooden
Andre Miller
Otto Porter Jr.
Glen Rice Jr.
Kevin Seraphin
Martell Webster

Injuries
Matthew Dellavedova - strained left knee
Nene Hilario - plantar fasciitis

large_01.jpg

hi-res-a645239039371339e71c23bed470d119_crop_exact.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry I had to get this up early, but I'm going to be in Columbus tomorrow and Wednesday. Nene for Washington is going to be questionable with a foot injury and the Wizards play another game tomorrow before coming to town, so if a Mod would, the thread could use updated at least for Washington's record. Thanks, I appreciate it.

Nice work. I still can't stand the Wiz and we owe them one after that embarrassing beat down we took on the road.

Problem is WAS lost the other night so they will be coming guns blazing, especially John Wall - every guy who got cut from the USA team for Kyrie seems to be coming at him with something to prove.

Still I feel strangely confident we take this one and keep the momentum going.

The Cavaliers are going to explode at some point this season and I've been standing by that assessment for weeks.

It might be tonight, it might be a month from now, but it will happen. 70% of the Sportsnation poll yesterday said we are not a legitimate contender in the NBA this season... 13 games in...

Let's reassess in January.

All that said, tonight would be a nice statement game. With ball movement and smart shots, we can go off any given night.

Why not tonight? Let's stick it to these pricks.

It might be tonight, it might be a month from now, but it will happen. 70% of the Sportsnation poll yesterday said we are not a legitimate contender in the NBA this season... 13 games in...

I couldn't believe the results of that poll. People are seriously short-sighted. It's a testament to the microwave society we have. If it doesn't work in 5 minutes, then it's no good.

Looking forward to it. Going to the game with my cousins who are from out of town, should be a fun one!

I wonder if LeBron and Pierce will get testy with each other again.

not sure how I feel about this one.

washington's record is not indicative of how good they are. they have had a pretty easy schedule so far. toronto is the only legit team in the conference right now, 2nd tier is washingotn and chicago. 2nd night of back to back for Washington, but they lost yesterday to an average team.

Could be a statement game from us. Or we could still struggle.

Payback is a female dog.

Let's go.

Wizards got very confident and started trying to play hardball physically with the Cavs..I've been in games like that..you have to start firing back to let them know you won't be beaten like that.

Wizards will try and get Kyrie to hold the ball. That is one of Lebron's 'bad triggers'.

Still nervous about this game. I could see them beating us pretty badly again. We'll need to shut down some of the interior passing lanes they took advantage of last week.

Unrelated to the topic at hand but I got satellite cable and here in St. Louis, we have steady snow coming down. I am praying to the basketball gods it clears up by gametime because we all know how satellites work in inclement weather with cloud coverage :(

Thread updated:

+ Wizards record moved to 9-4
+ Mike Miller moved to starting lineup
+ Kris Humphries moved to starting lineup
- Shawn Marion moved to bench
- Nene Hilario moved to injured list

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."