• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Annual RCF Rate My Team/Who to Play Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
#1 - I would probably trade if you need RB help...I forget your team or if you have a flex.

#2 - Your league doesn't have a trading deadline?????

#1 - I would probably trade if you need RB help...I forget your team or if you have a flex.

#2 - Your league doesn't have a trading deadline?????

We do and it passed. So I stood pat and picked up Tannahill. I'll probably start him over Ryan since the dolphins play the Jets.

I play 2 RBs, 2 WRs and a flex. I've got 6 solid candidates. Not sure who to play: R Cobb, E Sanders, O Beckham Jr., E Lacy, J Forsett, CJ Anderson.

I play 2 RBs, 2 WRs and a flex. I've got 6 solid candidates. Not sure who to play: R Cobb, E Sanders, O Beckham Jr., E Lacy, J Forsett, CJ Anderson.

Wow that's insane. You could literally flip a coin. I would probably leave out one of the double team guys you have (lacy/cobb or sanders/anderson) just for the fact if one of their teams is just completely off all day, you may get 2 dud scores. All are great plays though.

Who would you play out of: Jeremy Hill, Doug Martin, Charles Sims, L. Murray.

I have Hill right now but thinking of Murray if he clears. My RB2 isn't a solid position. Thanks a lot, Mr. Martin.

so so so sick of people in my league picking up 18 effing quarterbacks each

guy has cutler and rivers and picked up mettenberger. i need a mediocre QB pickup way more than him...

speaking of which i have my weekly decision of newton vs. hoyer, the only time i get this right is when one of them is on a bye. definitely going with newton (back form bye week, minnesota with bottom-half run and pass d), but i'm sure hoyer will throw for 2-3 TD's and 350+ yards so

Last edited:
Oh man...155 pts and counting. Bills D (sorry Browns :(), Hopkins, Alshon Jeffery, Joique Bell, Hilton...

My opponent is having a crazy good game too though :(

178. If they call that a fumble (and touchdown) against Manziel I would have had the highest scoring game of the season in the league. That and I played Larry Donnell over Jordan Reed, was like a 13 pt difference there I lost.

Opponent at 119 and has Cobb and Mike Wallace

My other team has 25 points projected like 75 lololol

Last edited:
Ugh what a horrible week of football. I went from 8-2 with a lock for the playoffs to 8-5 with one week to go l. Right now I'm down 30 and I have Tannahill tomorrow. I still have a prayer being touchdowns are 7 points for qbs.

But I also sat stafford, cj anderson, and DeAndre hopkins. Ouch.

Lost in my .5 PPR league 115.36 to 115.50. Ugh. All because Tony Romo had to have his worst game of the year. If I had started Rivers instead, I would have won by twenty. Oh well. I was number one at the start of this week, so I'm still a lock for the playoffs. Just frustrating to lose by such a small margin.

I won my full PPR league 159 to 107, and that was with DeAndre Hopkins (49 points) and Julio Jones (35) on the bench. :chuckle:

I'm down 118 to 91 in my twelve teamer with Tannehill to go. Six points per QB touchdown and they're playing the Jets, so I just might pull this one out.

quarterback

newton or shaun hill or bridgewater

quarterback

newton or shaun hill or bridgewater

Newton. All are risky.

I am deciding between Tannehill against a shit Baltimore pass D (also have MIke Wallace no my team, so if MIA sucks, which could happen, I am screwed)

or Stafford. Coming off a hot game against TB.

Right now I have Stafford.

Also going to decide between Jeremy Hill or L. Murray for my RB2. Depending on his concussion status.

Love/Hate playoffs. I am so pumped for the games to start but so freakin' nervous.

So the pot to my league is up to 500 which would be nice since I'm moving in Jan.
So I really want to win this thing.
2j3sdhe.png

Here is my roster. What would you guys do?

So the pot to my league is up to 500 which would be nice since I'm moving in Jan.
So I really want to win this thing. Here is my roster. What would you guys do?

That's tough. You have to stick with Wilson even after Fitz's really nice game. Hopefully he can pound it on the ground and have one of his 100yd rushing games.

Boldin/Matthews seem interchangeable. Probably stick with Anquan.

Hey guys Stafford tannahill or Ryan? Passing scores are 7 points. I like Stafford's matchup the best

Same. I am sticking with Stafford over Tannehill this week, too.

So I really want to win this thing.
Here is my roster. What would you guys do?

I would pray. It will be a miracle if you win with that team. Can't trust anyone but Wilson. Anderson has been great, but you need all of Denver's RBs to remain injured. I would probably play Mathews over Boldin.

Same. I am sticking with Stafford over Tannehill this week, too.

You mean you're not going with tannahill?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."