• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Rate the last movie you saw

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Watched that "tammy" movie. I was curious and bored so I gave in. Already was hating on it before I watched it but it was really bad. Too much I'm fat and raunchy so it's funny jokes. Some of which were pretty funny though. 3/10

yes please.

B3QxY5SCcAIEzb4_zps5dc870cd.png

Went through Prime Instant Video and decided to watch a 1999 movie called "Ravenous" with Robert Carlyle.

What a surprise movie and one of the greatest soundtracks I've ever heard in a film. If American period piece cannibal films interest you, check it out.

8/10

That IS my favorite genre.

Watched that "tammy" movie. I was curious and bored so I gave in. Already was hating on it before I watched it but it was really bad. Too much I'm fat and raunchy so it's funny jokes. Some of which were pretty funny though. 3/10

melissa mccarthy is already played out. the same character that she plays in every movie is irritating.

Saw Interestellar,
Agree with earlier post about too much McConaughey... Story line was just too unbelievable. Basically special effects showcase and a storyline lost within.

Were the special effects in Interstellar on par with the special effects in Gravity?

I feel like in the trailer for Interstellar the giant wave looked fake as hell. I can't take movies that don't do CGI very well.

About to dive into some Kubrick movies, any suggestions as to which one's I should watch first?

2001 is one of my favorite movies of all time. It is slow but so are a few other Kubrick films including Barry Lyndon and Eyes Wide Shut.

Id give all of those movies 10s btw.

No Country For Old Men - I had to google the ending. It was too weird for my taste.

RISE - 5.5/10

And english movie where a drug dealer sets up an innocent guy for drug possesion. The movie is all about how the innocent guy and his friends plan to get back at him. It is very interesting, worth one watch but you wont be wow-ed. This feels more like a poor mans guy ritchie movie.

About to dive into some Kubrick movies, any suggestions as to which one's I should watch first?

The Shining. Even if you've seen it a couple times, it'll get your Kubrick mind rolling.

Edit- you can also watch "room 237" before or after a couple movies to enhance the Kubrick experience.

I know this is a what you have seen thread, but two new trailers have come out that I feel are discussion worthy. I personally think they both look really good and have me excited.

Jurassic Park.

Star Wars has arrived. I am very excited to see JJ's spin on this. Hoping he returns to the originals style, which I believe he is trying to do.

I know this is a what you have seen thread, but two new trailers have come out that I feel are discussion worthy. I personally think they both look really good and have me excited.

Jurassic Park.

Star Wars has arrived. I am very excited to see JJ's spin on this. Hoping he returns to the originals style, which I believe he is trying to do.

I could not be more pumped for both of these.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."