• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

AK-47?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I just don't think the guy can stay healthy anymore.

Battled injuries all of last year.

Struggling with back spasms this year.

I'll stick with sweet Lou thank you.

If we cant get a center this year I want KG once the nets have a firesale

He makes way to much for us to match salary with, plus he has a no trade clause.

http://www.ohio.com/sports/cavs/jas...that-fit-within-cavs-trade-exception-1.545438

Andrei Kirilenko, Brooklyn Nets, $3.3 million (unrestricted next summer)

Kirilenko, 33, is done playing in Brooklyn. But Yahoo Sports reported Saturday he is dealing with a family matter that could make him unavailable until January or February. Kirilenko has ties to David Blatt from their days together on the Russian national team.​

He Wil be injured in less than week after he signs

AK47 is supposed to be waived. I know the cavs have been attached to him in some trade rumors. Whats the chances they go after him? Does he have anything left in the tank or no. Or is he just stuck on a floundering team (obviously this one)

Posting from Tapatalk, so I'm not sure how to post a tweet, but:
7b4c3ca419ac7c80c22c0ff55e3932bc.jpg

Well, he is on his way to Philly. I'm sure the Sixers will waive him. He does nothing for them at this point. I haven't see this guy play for a long time. Does he have anything left? Is he healthy?

I think he can still contribute a bit based on his rather limited minutes last year in BKN. Sort of similar player to Marion. Low usage on offense, defense-oriented. The thing is, here's another guy, like Ray Allen, who we will have to wait to see if he wants to sign here.

At this point, why not just call up Stephen Jackson or Shane Battier too? He couldn't even get minutes on the Nets but we want him to play here. Seriously, just find a player with potential upside instead of a 33 year old that looks like a bird and styles his hair like an 8 year old. All we're going to ask a player to do is play 10 minutes, defend, and not turn it over. We have talent to gamble on players and potentially develop them within the system. Might as well find someone who could improve instead of someone who is definitely on the decline.

we need a starting 2 guard and a center, not an old russian weirdo

we need a starting 2 guard and a center, not an old russian weirdo
his hot russian wife who let's him swing would be welcome in Cleveland any day. They need a wing defender, when I did see him playing recently he can still cause havoc on that end, if give up basically nothing for him...it would be worth a shot. If it doesn't work out, cut him.

I'd take AK-47 if he gets waived. Intangibles guy when healthy and you can never have enough depth given the age of guys like Marion and the minutes on LBJ right now.

Could see him getting some backup SF/PF minutes.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."