• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Destiny

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I have two charas to run with and I need the helm for my warlock so im def down to run it a few times. I work 12 hours on Wednesday but from friday on im free.

Friday is out for me. Saturday I'm good though as long as it isn't too late as I have to work at 10:30 that night.

Saturday at 4-430 work?

We ripped through last night, not to shabby. Took us less than 2 hours, despite all the problems with the Gorgons maze.

Don't imagine Friday works for me.

I think we got done in like ~80 minutes. We didn't start until like 7:40 and were done before 9. Clearly we've improved significantly.

Saturday at 4 doesn't actually work for me this week now (if you guys can get enough, go without me) - I have three stops on my Thanksgiving tour and my mom moved one of them to Saturday because of the crazy schedule tomorrow.

I have time tonight - like 7ish. Friday works. Saturday night like 8-9ish? It depends on when my family leaves. If you guys can wait a little later, I may be able to go. Dang, what time do you have to leave for work Sat?

I'm still leveling my secondary character so I can boost his defender skills. I'm also still leveling my raid chest piece and Icebreaker (just got it last night from Nightfall reward) :)

I have to get off around 930 so Saturday is probably no good for me. Missing a week due to the holiday is no biggie though.

What we need to do, is get on that destinylfg site and add some people from there. That way we have more people to play with in the case of something like this past attempt.

I think the guy i normally play with is getting a ps4 soon, and he's level 30 too. But i don't know exactly when, he is going to do that.

I have a really hard time going back to ps3 after playing in the 4. It's literally night and day between them.

What we need to do, is get on that destinylfg site and add some people from there. That way we have more people to play with in the case of something like this past attempt.

I think the guy i normally play with is getting a ps4 soon, and he's level 30 too. But i don't know exactly when, he is going to do that.

I have a really hard time going back to ps3 after playing in the 4. It's literally night and day between them.

I actually went and used that site to run a raid yesterday, we made it through, but man was it annoying. A group of random people with no synergy together. I ended up pulling most of them through as many were underleveled. I had to bring in one of my friends (Shad) at Atheon because one of them quit. The experience made me appreciate the group unity we have lol

I still need gloves, so I'm hoping to run it again this weekend/Mon. I'd like to raid with you guys if we can. I did manage to pull Atheon's Epilogue though.

I actually went and used that site to run a raid yesterday, we made it through, but man was it annoying. A group of random people with no synergy together. I ended up pulling most of them through as many were underleveled. I had to bring in one of my friends (Shad) at Atheon because one of them quit. The experience made me appreciate the group unity we have lol

I still need gloves, so I'm hoping to run it again this weekend/Mon. I'd like to raid with you guys if we can. I did manage to pull Atheon's Epilogue though.
Oh it is frustrating as all hell. But it is a good way to meet people to fill in if the rcf group can't pull together.

Besides you never know, it may gain you someone who is a good person to play with.

I have a character I've yet to create. Can I join.

:chuckle:

Destinylfg is a mixed bag. I recommend using it as a last resort.

Advertise your clan a bit on Bungie's site and people will continually request to join. My little bro and I started our own clan and got it up to 6-8 reliable players in a week's time that way.

PS I'm getting an Xbone for xmas if anyone is on there. I'll be finding a new group of peeps to continually raid with.

I think me, r law, and like one other guy are the only xbox one players here.

Do you guys want to raid tonight? I've run it on each of my characters, but if there are those on here that need to run it, I can step up and help. I also wouldn't mind at least trying hard mode - especially since we have some level 30s now.

I'll be on with a buddy around 7-730. I'm okay to try hard mode. I just maxed out gjallahorn this week.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."