• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

LeBron James

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
That dunk tonight definitely looked like a classic Lebron move. Just burst down the lane, bowled over Pierce like a big running back over a small defensive back, and just exploded at the rim.

That being said I'm not too concerned with the lack of elevation: his shooting stroke and post game are dramatically better then when he was in Cleveland and makes up for whatever athleticism he may or may not have lost

I think he'll likely gain some bulk and weight later on in the season, and he'll start overpowering his way to the rim and finishing plays better like we've seen him do throughout his career.

It seems that he is starting to realize that this team, especially the youth, feed off his energy. Tonight LeBron seemed to play with a purpose and everyone else followed suit. I hope he continues with this approach.

I feel like LeBron's just taking it easy with the dunks. He's being smart and trying to be more fundamental. Throwing it higher and harder doesn't give out 4 points. Wait for a playoff match where he's much more hyped and have high adrenaline. Maybe then we can talk about his athletic regression.

I feel like LeBron's just taking it easy with the dunks. He's being smart and trying to be more fundamental. Throwing it higher and harder doesn't give out 4 points. Wait for a playoff match where he's much more hyped and have high adrenaline. Maybe then we can talk about his athletic regression.

Yep. This was the message he tried to sent to Kyrie when the season started. He knows there are easier ways you can score the same points without pounding the ball and forcing shots. You don't get an extra point for scoring in flashy ways. LeBron knows he doesn't have to take a lot of shots. He can pick his spots and take some good quality shots. Yes, LeBron sometimes does force some shots, whether they are heat-check shots or whatever, he does tend to force some shots, but at the same time he looks to pick his spots.

Last edited:
Indeed. The Cavs are still at the point where LeBron still has to play huge minutes which we hope that it's just a trend. No need to expend that much energy for a 2-pointer. A cerebral move if you will. Leave it to the young guns to throw huge ones who's showing off and still have a lot prove.

Only thing that really bugged me from him today was him not backing down Andre Miller. That's it.

Don't know how I missed this video, but this is a flipping fantastic documentary on how this season came together:

Last edited:
Lebron has looked great these last 2 games. His quickness seems to be back and the energy level we are used to seeing from him is there again.

With the way he has looked, I'd bet you start to see his efficiency get back to his usual standard.

Don't know how I missed this video, but this is a flipping fantastic documentary on how this season came together:

Got a different link? The video was taken down

lol looks to me Like I was right once again

The KING aka Mr. 2 Rings can turn it up whenever he wants

Follow the leader followers

this guys is actually using common sense

some players play this game of basketball for highlight dunks

others play it to win the game

We won't know if lbj has lost any athletiscism because he won't give it all in meaningless regular season games

we can get a good idea when one of the losers soon to be winners throw him a bad lob though

this guys is actually using common sense

some players play this game of basketball for highlight dunks

others play it to win the game

We won't know if lbj has lost any athletiscism because he won't give it all in meaningless regular season games

we can get a good idea when one of the losers soon to be winners throw him a bad lob though

Exactly. Do people know what kind of players who'd dunk hard @ age 30 in most meaningless games? Unproven, looking to score another contract or they're at the tail end of their career. None of which is LeBron James.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."