• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

We don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan (Nov 26, 12:00 EST)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Grave digging a bit, but with the shitstorm going on there, figured there might be a few who want to discuss.

Hoke will be fired, just a matter of when. Not sure if they'll be able to hold off until January when his buyout drops by $1.5M.

With the media scrutiny surrounding his handling of the Morris situation last week, and the follow-up ineptitude/aloofness during his presser, even Stephen Ross' golden boy Dave Brandon won't be able to keep Jabba the Hoke around past this offseason.

Hitler also weighed in on it, so it must be done:

ohio-state-coach-streaker-meme11.jpg

Another week, another loss to a middling team.

Brandon has been a disaster for them. We don't have to like Michigan but it's a shame when an old program with tradtion gets upended.

But then again no sympathy for dudes who let a clearly concussed young qb back in. Fans at least are better then the joke of a coach

Time to resurrect the thread.

It is 1:57 P.M. and m*chigan still sucks

I jumped in Mirror Lake last night. Literally one of the funnest and craziest nights of my life.

I jumped in Mirror Lake last night. Literally one of the funnest and craziest nights of my life.
Have you never jumped before? Before they regulated it...now that was true insanity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you never jumped before? Before they regulated it...now that was true insanity

Did you jump this year? At it's peak the crowd was pretty comparable to past jumps.

Did you jump this year? At it's peak the crowd was pretty comparable to past jumps.
Nah I graduated in 2010 haven't jumped since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was at OSU for one year. Did not jump and consider one of the best decisions of my life. Pretty sure the lake is filled with bird poop.

I was at OSU for one year. Did not jump and consider one of the best decisions of my life. Pretty sure the lake is filled with bird poop.

Of course it is. And the ocean is filled with whale semen. Doesn't mean you should skip the party, brah!

That lake is probably gross as hell, but just to be apart of the experience and tradition, is what it is all about.

So pumped for this game.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."